Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Re: Things the Love Doll Forum's chat does better than OTBVA

Midiman ain't a business man

he's a business, man.
      i smoke mids

Comment

[MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION] = Best new poster by a mile. Dude keeps it BEYOND 100.

Comment

Originally posted by deeder View Post
          @MIDMAN what is the best way to clean out the vag of a realdoll
          Many come with turkey basters. I suggest to first timers they do not store it in the same cover as their regular turkey baster ;)

Even better, use a female condom. It acts as a liner and there is no cleaning necessary.

You could also poke a hole through her butt to the end of the vaginal canal and attach your vacuum cleaner hose for a really cool auto clean. (Make sure it is a wet/dry vac ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tigre Toño View Post
            Why wouldn't u want to clean it with ur tongue
            Wouldn't that depend on who used the doll last?

Then again fabuloso might rot your dick off if you didn't get it all out.

Comment

omg why do I leave my house this is the best day of my life

welcome [MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION]

to everyone who helped this we made it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deja View Post
                Midiman ain't a business man

he's a business, man.
                Now 'you' get it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Midiman
                  I think of my dolls more like a hobby...same as my cars. I love the beauty of woman, but I can't find many that I can hang on stands and station around my studio just to enjoy. They are the best sex simulation you can have next to the real thing, but they go well beyond sex toys.

Cost of a sexy model for a weekend photo session...$4000

Cost of a RealDoll photo model good for at least 5 years...$5500

33% of the members at Doll Forum are either married or in relationships and there are a lot of females there as well.

7% of love doll owners choose the doll over a normal human relationship. About 50% buy then first for sex. That leaves 50% that buy the dolls for a primary reason other than sex, which is not to say they still don't use them for sex.

As to being honest and open? I went on the Anderson Show (national TV), with Bianca on an episode entitled men Who Love Dolls. What possible could be any worse than that. Of course my Teddy Babe sales jumped by 400% over the same period the previous year.

The point is, I am comfortable with who I am and at 59 I should be. If anyone else is not comfortable with who I am that is their problem...not mine.

The world is battle torn and full of conflict, prejudice and discrimination. Be nice if we could live and let live and not pick on others simply because they were different. But that is what many do. I found myself doing it when I first started my documentary. Now I consider myself sexually liberated and far more accepting of other people's wants, desires, fetishes, etc. The line I draw is if their actions directly affect the well being and rights of another. That's not to say soem sexual fetishes don't disgust me...but hey...its their right and keeps them happy...so who am I to chastise them.

I am one of the community and what I like about it is the honesty and acceptance of self I find within it.

As to learning to Rap? I leave that to the many talented guys on this site.

But I do enjoy this well engrained part of our culture and appreciate the talent needed just as in other arts.

Would love to support you. How do I do that?

As to the photos? I don't post them for the money it pays ;) Fill your boots with them. My Doll Album Gallery is here which includes full nudes and uncensored crotch shots that I use for doing product reviews.

Another travel shot...

What can I say...Someone has to be the poster guy. That however, was not my doll, although I would gladly have packed her in the car and taken her home to add to my collection :)

Believe it or not my dolls are a deductible production expense. Sort of poetic justice for the government usually fucking me over on my taxes ;)

Then again I also get to write off all my music gear, my Subaru STI, and a lot of travel promoting the websites. It is as good as doubling one's income ;)
                  Wow you look fucking cool in that picture, and you don't look 59 at all lol no homo. i'm very glad @ your success because you clearly deserve it.

if i had one of those dolls i would treat her like a queen and wouldn't probably leave the house again lol. but i'm kinda glad i don't have one because i don't think i could handle having such a gorgeous doll by my side, i would probably lost touch with reality. i'm just not ready for it yet, maybe.

as far as the rap battle, it's going to be on the Audio and text battles subforum, i will compete against a rapper. there will be a thread where you can hear our songs and vote for who won. but now i actually feel intimidated by u lol it would be embarrassing if you think i'm shit tbh.
                  Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

whats the bes way to isimulate prgnancy in a real doll im not reaady for the responsibility of a real baby
                    [MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION]
                    ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

• Re: Things the Love Doll Forum's chat does better than OTBVA

leave him alone guys.

this man is a god among us mere mortals.

Comment

whats worse

This thread

or

This thread http://www.otbva.com/o/low-point-my-lifei-t33697.html
                        Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                        I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardspots View Post
                          leave him alone guys.

this man is a god among us mere mortals.
                          fuck off ho ur existance has been replaced by REALDOLLS we have no need for ur femal existance anymore
                          ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

deeder fucks ur problem buddy

Comment

i am jus teliin you the truth tyou have been repalced
                              ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

[MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION] plz make me a [MENTION=2909]Leopardspots[/MENTION] replica plz bwahahahah
                                ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X