Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT: OTBVA Members are verified Ugly! lml

British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com

Britons are among the ugliest people in the world, according to a website that only allows 'beautiful' people to join.

The 'elite dating site for beautiful people only', went live across the globe in October.

Fewer than one in eight British men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members.
    Existing members of the website rate how attractive potential members are over a 48 hour provisional period, when applicants upload a recent photograph and a short personal profile.
    They are rated by members of the opposite sex, who have four options to describe how attractive they think the hopeful is - 'Yes definitely', 'Hmmm yes, OK', 'Hmmm no, not really' and 'NO definitely NOT'.
    Swedish men have proved the most successful applicants, with two-thirds (65 per cent) of those putting themselves forward being accepted.
    Norwegian women are considered the most beautiful with more than three-quarters (76 per cent) making the grade.

The 'elite dating site for beautiful people only', went live across the globe on 26 October this year. Over the past two weeks, the site has rejected nearly 1.8 million people from 190 countries.
    From the total number of hopefuls, only 360,000 new members have been admitted - meaning five-out of-six applicants (83 per cent) have been turned away.

Sweden, Brazil and Norway are proving to be the most beautiful countries overall, with applicants from Germany and the UK among the least successful.
    Beautiful People managing director Greg Hodge said: "Asking why British people are doing so badly is a tough question.
    "It hurts me - I'm English.
    "I think there is less emphasis on appearance in the UK than overseas.
    "If you go to some countries they are very into how they look - very health and body conscious.
    "The UK attitude is a bit more about kicking back and relaxing, and having a few drinks in the pub after work."

I wanted to see if I would make it so I just created a profile, we'll see how I do in 48 hours.

Made the account 2 hours ago, so far I've got 20 positive votes. If I stay with this trend then I'll finally be able to say I'm a beautiful person omggggg!!!!

tl;dr this website has members of the opposite sex judge whether you're attractive or not based on a scale of (1. Absolutely, 2. Yes, 3. Not really, 4. Not at All). I'm entering the site to see if I can become a member, 83% of applicants are turned away lml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    edit: update less than 24 hours remain and so far so good-

Last edited by Fresco; November 28, 2011, 06:39 AM.
    Easy

Re: BeautifulPeople.com - British among worlds ugliest

pleaes give me moral support during this scary waiting period lml
    Easy

Comment

we're here for you homie..

Comment

Gen you're about to get bodied by a bunch of racist girls, you finna cry after them results start flyin in..

Comment

lol

Comment

I think I'm in good shape ethnicity-wise, my dads italian, my moms 75% swedish and 25% mexican but she was a blue jeans model for either calvin klein™ or guess™ (or maybe both idk) when she was 16 so she don't look mexican @ all (maybe i shouldn't have exposed dat)

i saw this other survey that said italian men were voted the most attractive along wit brazilian women

[MENTION=4196]TheRealLauraTarsi[/MENTION] where u at boo
            Easy

Comment

omg I'm @ 26 upvotes

im so happy T_T !!!
              Easy

Comment

good luck g you got this

Comment

man i love gretchen wiener nh

Comment

shit i dont wanna get my feelings hurt...

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, theres alot of fat people in america but alot of busted faces in britain.

Comment

Comment

mmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                            ya i aint even talkin about the weight thing, any time i see americans on tv who arent famous actors n actresses (ie reality type shows), they usually look like shit, i always notice how weird they look lol
                            its just based on who signed up

its likely that this site is bigger in europe, and if anything this study just proves that british people have a warped view of themselves

most americans know whether they're ugly or not, but I think maybe more british people are confused into thinking that they're good looking and decided they should try signing up on this site only to catch a reality check

most americans probably wouldn't join this site unless they were pretty confident

and as far as the women go, i can't really say. Since you're judged by the opposite sex, all you have to do is show a little bit of tits and you're probably going to get in.... thats what i see on most of the chicks profiles, a lot of em aren't even hot IMO. the british women must've been looking pretty busted to get turned down but idk.

I didnt mean the thread to bash england again even tho it kinda looks like I did, i actually found the article cuz I was trying to find that study that said italian men are the most attractive and I stumbled upon this and decided to sign up and see.

to be honest though, out of everywhere i've gone, New york, Cali, Toronto, Montreal, Australia, England, Italy....

it seems like the ratio of ugly to good looking is relatively all the same... I've never been somewhere and been like "oh wow the ppl here are much better looking". there are some places where I prefer the look of the women, but to be honest ugly to pretty ratio is pretty much universally the same.
                            Easy

Comment

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg dat bitch blew me a kiss
                              Easy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X