X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BeautifulPeople.com - British among worlds ugliest

Originally posted by Craig View Post
    really tho?

fresco u wouldnt add hot females who live near u?
    of course I would I do it every single day
    Easy

Comment

ya bobba said it dont work like that in america n girls wont accept u or theyl be weirded out lml

speak for urself TIMMY!!!

Comment

Dk, mmaybe I should start doing it then. Craig made it sound like a guaranteed way to meet bitches to fuck and I was like noway
        To unite all people with in our nations
        To extend our reach to the stars above
        James
        Surrender now or prepare to fight
        TeamROCKET

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
          Dk, mmaybe I should start doing it then. Craig made it sound like a guaranteed way to meet bitches to fuck and I was like noway
          shit whats the worst that can happen, she gon click "NO" ?

shiiiiiiiit idgaf.... if your profile pic got you lookin decent on there I can't see any reason why she wouldn't accept unless she got a BF

and even if she DOES have a bf, most girls who are "hot" think they're like a model or some shit so they accept literally everybody who adds them

the rarity would be a church girl / anti-technology facebook bashing girl who only uses it to network with her close group of friends and to send grandma pictures while shes away at college and pretends like she hates it when random dudes add her even though it gives her a little self esteem boost when she clicks decline

pretty much other than that every girl will accept
          Easy

Comment

I just signed up. Now, we have to see how many people would vote for Chinese... lol!

Comment

69 positive votes ... fuck yes

edit: what u guys think of my new avi / sig??

also nh but do any of you have a sister? I have 2, the one is close to my age and I get pissed off cuz she never has any hot friends despite the fact that shes really pretty. She always be kicking it with the ugliest bitches for some reason idk why

my younger sister still in highschool and all her friends are on the D but ima have to wait a few years for them lml
              Easy

Comment

When ever my sister would bring her friends over she would cock block the shit out of me, Like my sister would be tired and want to go to bed but her friends werent "tired yet" and she would stay up just to make sure i wouldnt smash her friends, she even go to such lengths as to leave the room for a few minutes then burst in after a period of time to see if she could catch me/us doing anything, say some shit like " i couldnt sleep" etc.. fucking pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                  i love the idea of this site lmao @ getting denied for being ugly yikes

i agree tho i hate bitches who think they are hot
                  It's ok tho. I think it's FUN!

Comment

jesus these POF matches are atrocious

craig can we get a link from ur area cuz my area is just NOT popping

Easy

Comment

just about to join imo

Comment

dead @ [MENTION=4196]TheRealLauraTarsi[/MENTION] having a cousin in brazil who keep loving all my pics

Easy

Comment

omg do you guys think it would be a "good deed" if I go out on a date with one of these uggos from plenty of fish and treat her to a good time but then tell her that it won't work out???

and also document the entire thing and put it on smackinbunz.com and otbva????

this could potentially POP! idk why im in this funny mood where this shit seems like a fucking dope idea
                          Easy

Comment

damn fresco you finna break some hearts... bitch might pull out the mace or something..

Comment

I can't be the only one who went on smackinbunz.com
                              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by mrjdm998 View Post
                                I can't be the only one who went on smackinbunz.com
                                morgzy did purchase the domain we're going to make the site asap

you guys should hassle him about it
                                Easy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X