ITT: OTBVA Members are verified Ugly! lml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BeautifulPeople.com - British among worlds ugliest

If you don't live in a major city, that sight is pointless.

but good luck doe
    Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
    http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

here are a few of the girls who have "love" voted my pictures / sent me a kiss, so far

meh idk they're ok... it might be pointless but I think the site is somewhat exciting... 50 upvotes.... maybe i can find a nice broad in chicago
      Easy

Comment

first broad look like her face might be busted but im not allowed to see her other pics yet
        Easy

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
          first broad look like her face might be busted but im not allowed to see her other pics yet
          yea i was about to say that loll
          got some nice legs though..

Comment

u can find better than this on pof imo

i aint even gonna lie i made a profile on pof w a fake name n smashd this way b4. confirmd too lol showed bobba the convos n shit idc tho ppl can say what they want, its not that i need to, n it aint like im tryin to internet date or nuttin, the shit is perfect especially if u got a gf n these girls live in completely diff citys and ul never ever see them again or run into them anywhere

bobba said tho that pof is all fat ugly bitches n showed me some new york profiles n he was right but that aint the case here , girls jus be makin profiles the same way theyd join any social networking site

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
              u can find better than this on pof imo

i aint even gonna lie i made a profile on pof w a fake name n smashd this way b4. confirmd too lol showed bobba the convos n shit idc tho ppl can say what they want, its not that i need to, n it aint like im tryin to internet date or nuttin, the shit is perfect especially if u got a gf n these girls live in completely diff citys and ul never ever see them again or run into them anywhere

bobba said tho that pof is all fat ugly bitches n showed me some new york profiles n he was right but that aint the case here , girls jus be makin profiles the same way theyd join any social networking site
              i made an account on there awhile back but i haven't really looked around

i might pop on fuck it
              Easy

Comment

i searched bobbas zip code n it was all fat black girls lol

Comment

i searched bobbas zip code n it was all fat black girls lol
                  Lmao he lives in the bronx or whereever, what else do you expect xD

Comment

omg i just made an account and its all fat white girls who clearly fuck nothin but black dudes

bitch was fat tryna make her titties poke with a chain that says "haters" on it

woowowowowowow
                    Easy

Comment

Yeah

Terrible idea for new york it was literally disgusting women

Also craig told me once its normal over there too add completely random hot girls on facebook and talk to them on there, dk bout you guys but that wouldnt fly if I did that over her
                      To unite all people with in our nations
                      To extend our reach to the stars above
                      James
                      Surrender now or prepare to fight
                      TeamROCKET

Comment

wow at how much better beautifulpeople.com is.... I'm a believer now
                        Easy

Comment

Aww she aint too bad unless theres some photoshopping or tummy sucking goin on.. looks like she has a negative ass though..

Comment

i fuckin hate charron, the way he carries himself jus pisses me off

ppl need to remember he aint some goofy nerdy kid, this guys like our age

shit is simply unacceptable.
                            Init. hate when people say it's alright that he acts like a faggot 'cus he's a kid. my area ain't rough at all but if he carried himself like he does people would think he's a complete faggot.
                            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post

Also craig told me once its normal over there too add completely random hot girls on facebook and talk to them on there, dk bout you guys but that wouldnt fly if I did that over her

really tho?

fresco u wouldnt add hot girls who live near u?

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                                Yeah

Terrible idea for new york it was literally disgusting women

yeah that shit flies over here tbh, i was thinking it DIDNT fly in the UK because so many girls asked my permission to add on facebook.

generally girls here will see your profile and decide whether to add you, OR they're just attention whores who add everyone to try to get their friend count up

but unless you look cool they probably won't respond to you or talk to you

what I usually do is add bitches to my profile then wait until they "Like" one of my pics or my statuses and then move in with the convo

GOOD CONTENT HELPPSSSSSS

i could get laid off of facebook every day if i just wanted to find a dece lookin chick to bone in my area so i guess it kind of shits on POF
                                Easy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X