ITT: OTBVA Members are verified Ugly! lml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BeautifulPeople.com - British among worlds ugliest

u smash any uk girls @ df? i aint ever seen any hot girls in df crowds but ive never been so there might be, what places u hit up in ldn?

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
      u smash any uk girls @ df? i aint ever seen any hot girls in df crowds but ive never been so there might be, what places u hit up in ldn?
      honestly naw i didn't smash anything in london

I didn't really have time to except for the last day but our hotel situation was fucked up so we were literally walking around the city with our bags

i'm not sure where the places we hit up were called but nothing really too special, I didn't really see any girls worth hollering at either but like I said we weren't anywhere too great. A handful of girls at the event came up and asked me if it was okay to add me on facebook and I was like uhhh yeah sure?

it was like they were asking me for my digits or some shit lol, i was like yea no problem... is that the norm out there?
      Easy

Comment

ya thas normal ppl be askin ur name or fb its kinda less personal than askin 4 ur number imo, bunch of girls on my fb ive only met on one night out n never speak 2 em

i dont like london shit is wack my city the best in uk imo

Comment

did u check charron for acting like a faggot n havin his name in ur mouth for no reason on like 3 diff occasions long after u battled him? i dunno how id feel about someone like charron tryin to call me a faggot id be heated, hes the fuckin worst

Comment

did u check charron for acting like a faggot n havin his name in ur mouth for no reason on like 3 diff occasions long after u battled him? i dunno how id feel about someone like charron tryin to call me a faggot id be heated, hes the fuckin worst
            I believe they ran into each other several times since the Laura thing and the several renditions of him calling him a faggot. When fresco got jewed out of that event the streamed over the internet where aspire choked on his own song, who the fuck does that?

Comment

yea i spoke to him about it months ago when we did the ultimate MC competition where i got jerked by aspire because I wasn't a canadian citizen and therefore wouldn't be eligible to get the money (as was told to me by the owner of the TV network)

he apologized and said that he just wanted to battle me, he also said he knows that me and real deal beat them in the 2 on 2 and he also told me that hes actually had sex with a few girls but none of them were laura tarsi

he also did a shot of tequila which was hilarious

he was cool in england, pretty sure he voted us to win against pamflit / stowaway

i was actually hoping laura would show up to that event so we could snap a couple pics together hEhE^^
              Easy

Comment

i fuckin hate charron, the way he carries himself jus pisses me off

ppl need to remember he aint some goofy nerdy kid, this guys like our age

shit is simply unacceptable.

Comment

Its funny, Charron got that thing about him that makes you wanna kick the shit out of him then when you get up to him to do it you just start feeling bad/sorry for him. When that boy hits puberty im sure that feeling will go out the door though..

cept for craig, hes wanted to stab that nigga in past lives and the present, and probably in the future..

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
                    omg I'm @ 26 upvotes

im so happy T_T !!!

man id eat gretchen weiners ass

yo [MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] this website, if i try n join does this mean the pics i upload will be visable for any one from here to go on n see?

Comment

i fuckin hate charron, the way he carries himself jus pisses me off

ppl need to remember he aint some goofy nerdy kid, this guys like our age

shit is simply unacceptable.
                      yea thats what i been tryin to explain all along but its w/e

to be honest he does act much younger and more immature

i kinda feel bad to be mean towards him at this point.

battling is definitely over for me though, people like him kind of ruined it to be honest. His entire 3 rounds vs jonny storm were played out fantastic 4 jokes and mediocre setups that could've been freestyled that lead into predictable punches and people still loved it and thought the battle was a classic.

After o'shea said "I'll suck your dick and let you bust on my face, splash" and it got a huge reaction, I knew I was officially done with battling forever. no hate towards o'shea cuz he is a cool dude and i def don't think hes actually gay or nothing but I just think battling has become so focused on the comedy and shock factor and not at all about bars anymore. You would think that with time it would just get more and more complex and intricate, but its actually devolving to a point where weak freestyles with recycled concepts are actually praised more than thought-out & clever material and timelimits are rarely adhered to.

there are a number of people who are part of the problem but i can't blame them... its really the leagues fault for time and time again choosing judges allow these things to take hold of their audience.
                      Easy

Comment

man id eat gretchen weiners ass

yo [MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] this website, if i try n join does this mean the pics i upload will be visable for any one from here to go on n see?
                        idk but i know you can delete pics, i'm just leaving my shit up for the 48 hour period to see if i can get in, then i'm going to see if I can get into any exclusive parties in the city and prolly delete it

I already checked and there's nobody within 1 hour from me that's on this site yet lml
                        Easy

Comment

i'd eat gretchen's ass as well.... she bad as fuck
                          Easy

Comment

Yea always thought that gretchen chick was bangin just never knew her name. google has no good pics of her, im disappoint..

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                              ya fuck it charrons a clown, he also talked shit to me on a alias

called me out on havin 8k posts on rm

who gives a fuck? keeping in mind i dont give a fuck about battling and dont hold him in any high regard because he does it like someone in bva would, charron cant fuck w/ me as a human being, wouldnt be seen dead interacting with the fag, same goes for weirdos like soul khan, this is why i cant fuck w bva, it gives losers like this an undeserving sense of entitlement, no one like soul khan has ever talked shit to me in real life. I wouldnt give the creepy lil bitch the time of day.
                              Yea but soul khan atleast is/was a talented battler.

Comment

Lmao, Soulkhan is barely known where hes from and gets nooo radio play, dead @ him thinking hes gonna blow up just cause hes jewish.. rabbi swag doesnt sell well

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X