• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things the Love Doll Forum's chat does better than OTBVA

really glad the two forums are collabing

Comment

I will register on the doll forum tomorrow, but using another username. can't wait to start my adventure there.
      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

[MENTION=2903]Alex99[/MENTION] bwahahahahaha
        ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by deeder View Post
          @midmiman what are the options availablr that you can craft pussy wise i am aking for @Morgz who prefers the tangled labia
          Most doll makers will do custom work adn most offeer a diferent and varied selection of labias with their dolls. Realdoll has the biggest selection of heads and bodies and has done the most custom work... Some custom dolls have been over $10,000. Man that would buy a really great vacation in Amsterdam.

Anyway, I am not up on that info so you have to contact the manufacturers. Check out their websites. Most are linked from their ads and forums at the dollforum.com

Originally posted by Morgz View Post
          I refuse to believe this is real life
          Remember the Matrix?
          @Leopardspots. Thanks on the stay forever. and I'm with you, the newborn dolls crepe me out as well...b t not as much as childlike dolls that guys are buying for sex. We do not allow child like dolls at TDF (The DollForum.com) as we do not want to be associated with or seen as condoning pedophilia.

You can also get fantasy dolls such as elfs and dolls with big soft giggly boobs and oriental. Left to Right...Private Island Beauty (Eastern USA), Ruby13 (California) and 4Woods (Japan)

@Alex99 for Leapordspots...
          Male silicone doll's largest buyer demographic is gay males, but a few females have purchased them. The dolls tend to be quite heavy though (over 100 pounds), so unless you are very strong, you risk injury of yourself or the doll.

But best thing to do would be to drop over to TDF and post your questions there in the male doll forum.

And that brings me to a thanks for treating me decent. Anyone is welcome at TDF. Be honest and put your forum name in your addy, but if you want to keep your forum name here clear of love doll associations then used a different but respectful forum name. If not, the mods there will likely assume the account to be a troll and kill it.

Sorry for the 4 accounts that got deleted tonight. If those who set them up send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] specifying what name you used, and a respectful forum name, they can probably be reactivated. Otherwise you could set up new accounts.

There are many thousands of photos there. The raunchier ones are at our sister site dollharem.com and the more glamourous ones are in the CoverDoll.com gallery.

Thanks for the decent reception. I'll be back ;)

P.S. This is my first love. Passing faster cars on the track with my Roadster. Better than sex ...umm...well depends how long I've gone without :)

Performance Driving - BMW Club Atlantic ADS - YouTube

Comment

;)

Comment

(;

Comment

Comment

Look at that doll in the middle. so fuckin beautiful and exotic i'm in love
                  Refried Beaner

Comment

Originally posted by Tigre Toño View Post
                    Look at that doll in the middle. so fuckin beautiful and exotic i'm in love
                    srs loook at those tits im not fuckin with elf ears on the left tho
                    ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

She's pretty as fuck though
                      Refried Beaner

Comment

Man [MENTION=9095]23nv1[/MENTION] would had loved this thread
                        Refried Beaner

Comment

wow i never got my answer on the 3 vag 4 tittied doll

~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

[MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION] can you post naked pics of the doll in the middle?? thankss
                            Refried Beaner

Comment

Originally posted by Tigre Toño View Post
                              [MENTION=15911]Midiman[/MENTION] can you post naked pics of the doll in the middle?? thankss
                              that seems very disprectful tono pls fall back
                              ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

@aelx99 bwhahaha
                                ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X