Most underrated rapper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most underrated rapper.

A lot of people care about albums from the 90's, including me.

Everyone here has an open mind. Don't talk shit about an entire decade of rap.

There's some great music out that's "new".

I wanted to slap the lil' homie that told me about Young Thug because I thought he was trash. But guess what - he the same kid that put me on to Chance in the Acid Rap days before people knew who he was.

For every Lil Uzi Vert (horrible), there's a talented guy trying to make it like Vince Staples (although, like you, he makes the mistake of insulting the OG's)

I have to be honest the shit you've been posting is absolute trash. It is, in fact, beyond trash. And I have nothing against you, you're one of the few people here that defend me, etc.

I fuck with some shit that you post (Nav, etc...)

And I'm willing to be wrong. I listen to "Constantly Hating" and "Check" all the time now, realizing that I was wrong.

There's no real answer, everything's subjective, and life is but a dream.

Appreciate it all.

Comment

But yeah fuck this Quest guy

Gonna go listen to some Thugga

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        A lot of people care about albums from the 90's, including me.

Everyone here has an open mind. Don't talk shit about an entire decade of rap.

There's some great music out that's "new".

I wanted to slap the lil' homie that told me about Young Thug because I thought he was trash. But guess what - he the same kid that put me on to Chance in the Acid Rap days before people knew who he was.

For every Lil Uzi Vert (horrible), there's a talented guy trying to make it like Vince Staples (although, like you, he makes the mistake of insulting the OG's)

I have to be honest the shit you've been posting is absolute trash. It is, in fact, beyond trash. And I have nothing against you, you're one of the few people here that defend me, etc.

I fuck with some shit that you post (Nav, etc...)

And I'm willing to be wrong. I listen to "Constantly Hating" and "Check" all the time now, realizing that I was wrong.

There's no real answer, everything's subjective, and life is but a dream.

Appreciate it all.
        The thing is lol, it's not that I hate 90's rap, it's just boring 2 me.

And the beats are just not there u know tbh.

But thing is, anyone can really write lyrical songs, if u put ur mind 2 it u can write bars.

Uzi, thug, anyone really can, it's not like that hard at all.

But what Uzi does is more difficult, and that's what ppl don't see tbh.

It's harder to create a melodic and catchy song than it is 2 make a 90's beat and spit bars on it.

Anyone can "rap" in my opinion, but not everyone can do what Uzi does.

Quest is good doe, he's not bad at all lol, he's not lupe but he's ok tbh.

Comment

"Anyone can write lyrical songs"

We're gonna have to agree to disagree, given the options that your generation (which is barely younger than mine, if you're 20 or so) has deemed "lyrical".

I get it. There's nothing wrong with turning up to some dope trap production.

The problem is that Uzi is SAYING nothing.

Maybe that will only be important to you, down the line.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X