im back prolly get banned but fk it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back prolly get banned but fk it

Paranoid bubbles like the ones in your glass I stutter think and dribble like im the alphabetical class uh and its incredible how I deliver like that kicking math and passing English yo I hear the hands clap don’t roll with a label hear trolls and people naming me but fck it I came to flow drugs to the war enormourmous form like a light bulb born who I am to funk with the rhythm eric singing strife ahead no trouble being undeniable laughter like a caption of alien life who am I to judge or wonder what type of mind I like it’s a house made of glass and a mouse in the park some girl leading me on to believe I can better myself and stay strong man I prefer to get jiggy turn the heat up and bounce to biggie whassup flipping lyrics like a kickflip and fuked industry im taking all from small steps to a leap on the moon groupies infiltrate but never catch my mood im either blessed or taken by satan but all I believe in is there lyrics im slaying control like attitude man in the shroom pit keeping focus as well as loosing it snakes and ladders gaming like life does matter coz I gotta shape these patterns in my brain to flow madness and keep a stepping to play jimi Hendrix like atoms exploding walk with a daisy leaf bottoms up theres a whale at the beach unforgiven weirdness like deaths a gift of the wizard so I living every chance I get and mach steps to the aim of the path I rise like a knight playing chess so take a bite of the food coz im brewing up a mad storm like a gladiator in rome at home getting dizzy picking city if I do choose to roam imagination to take it lately I been blessed with the rhythm of words to flip day dreams now im in the critical condition like im pinging and still got my mind on what I wanna be singing its paranoia nothing true about it fake as fuck still I proud to admit I a struggle shout like the motor of a bikie my mind is messy drunk from feeling style and admit I can kick that wild so I float like a bee with a choice to sting or breathe and lie or die so this choice is the reason why im still splitting hairs and bickering on see a writer on the line but I aint concerned with tom I more about who I am and what I can achieve bread and butter on the table for eternity I don’t plan to be rich or live in a big house with a mazurati n shit I just wanna live life and be able to be content with what I like admit shit and converse like old times its all good im in it n swimming with the grapevine coz I got the talk like ophra n her girlies but never flirt with the tracks o wait I do so check it im earthing coz I knew this fella from back when I was just a letter or a shape or a number now im the fonz in another movie flick making hits on computer drones n shit so I flip n navigate thru the weirdness n record the spliff its how I do

Re: im back prolly get banned but fk it

thread of the year
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

izz that l l l l ove

Comment

with my hoody on lurking the shadows like im taggin with burnt bonds

Comment

Comment

wth
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

i just threw up in my morning coffee

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWV-bL9-oc"]Corey Feldman Today Live TV Performance - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X