This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POF.com Can-I-Bus version

You should say something to one of those ladies with that "high fructose beverage" line that bis spit

Comment

damn

Comment

Originally posted by NEBRASKA View Post
        Now make a POF profile for Christian 818

Comment

• BUMP

Dope thread

Comment

• the "go ahead angelboobear do yr famous Slim Shady impression" always make me LOL like a damn fool

Comment

• You guys are straight Flaming my boy LMFAO l... Real talk though, He did put in big time work for this hip-hop/battlerap Culture In general. But yeah it was sad to watch it was like watching a legend get put to sleep like a sick dog That you had for 20 years lol
              I'm Not Potty Trained, I Got A Zombie Brain, From Stayin Bent Like Origami Cranes - Oph White.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanibusKillzIt View Post
                it was sad to watch it was like watching a legend get put to sleep like a sick dog That you had for 20 years lol
                did you come up with that yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

did you come up with that yourself?
                  Yes sir it was all me, I’ve been on this site since the day it opened and I’ve been listening to rap since I was born, and that’s truly how that shit felt to me, It’s like in my head I knew Diz was going to win but I truly thought Bis would come harder, or not even come harder but better yet just not plain out emberace him self, ya know bro..?
                  I'm Not Potty Trained, I Got A Zombie Brain, From Stayin Bent Like Origami Cranes - Oph White.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanibusKillzIt View Post

Yes sir it was all me, I’ve been on this site since the day it opened and I’ve been listening to rap since I was born, and that’s truly how that shit felt to me, It’s like in my head I knew Diz was going to win but I truly thought Bis would come harder, or not even come harder but better yet just not plain out emberace him self, ya know bro..?
                    dizaster has been fuckin it more or less since his legendary Math Hoffa performance

he is not near my top 10

but his performance vs Canibus is absolutely top art in battle rap

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X