replied
    Re: Dam Ems Album Is Fire!!!!!

Ya this wasn't very good

Leave a comment:

• STXNSXN
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution
    I knew it wasn't gonna be at all good once I saw the track list and noticed Royce wasn't a feature at ALL! Who the hell was behind the production? The beats were terrible. No, Alchemist, Dre, Araab, Just Blaze ?
    Yo that's what I thought too, like Rick Rubin is an amazing producer but he wasn't the best move especially for his long anticipated album like this to come back with. When I heard his verse on Big Sean's "No Favors" I was expecting something like that to be heard but Em proved me wrong for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Tuna
    replied

my last album was the chronic

Leave a comment:

• Robin Williams
    replied

Originally posted by STXNSXN View Post
    Em's Revival album has no replay value at all, just garbage. Probably only one and a half songs out of the whole album I kinda like and that's Believe and the end half of Unstoppable but it was trash. The album literally sounds like a revamped version of Encore. Em still talking about the same topics from before like how him and his wife or love life is always falling apart, him and his daughter relationship is always rocky, and a bunch of other shxt I didn't want to hear from Em. There was no growth in this album or anything, it sounded like a Hick-hop album tbh. The only little thing I appreciate out of this album would be the bars that he said but that doesn't even make up the album cuz he said so few and most over terrible beats. Someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore.

Leave a comment:

• kriptonyt3
    replied

shit is trash

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

Originally posted by STXNSXN View Post
    Em's Revival album has no replay value at all, just garbage. Probably only one and a half songs out of the whole album I kinda like and that's Believe and the end half of Unstoppable but it was trash. The album literally sounds like a revamped version of Encore. Em still talking about the same topics from before like how him and his wife or love life is always falling apart, him and his daughter relationship is always rocky, and a bunch of other shxt I didn't want to hear from Em. There was no growth in this album or anything, it sounded like a Hick-hop album tbh. The only little thing I appreciate out of this album would be the bars that he said but that doesn't even make up the album cuz he said so few and most over terrible beats. Someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore.

Leave a comment:

• STXNSXN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• plaz448
    replied

no its not
    str8 garbage

Leave a comment:

• GorillaMonsoon
    replied

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
    You know who go hard in rap ? ....

deeeez nutz
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6tgLrp3Cwg"]Deez Nuts - Face This On My Own [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• GorillaMonsoon
    replied

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    his worst album was relapse.
    Easily but FUCK this is some horrible shit.

Leave a comment:

• Al Manak
    replied

The last few tracks are pretty good and heartfelt but the rest of the album is really bad

The song that samples "I Love Rock & Roll" is just embarrassing

Leave a comment:

• King Money Bags
    replied

LMFAO @ any of it being fire.

Leave a comment:

• zerofaze
    replied

I finished listening to it.

Half of it is fireeeee

the other half is wack

Leave a comment:

• Tuna
    replied

You know who go hard in rap ? ....

deeeez nutz

Leave a comment:

• thesalesman
    replied

If the Beyonce song says anything about what is to come my expectations
    are very low. I dont like Em that much anymore tho, he didnt age well at all.

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X