JJDD / CLIPS lost bars for T/Saga battle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJDD / CLIPS lost bars for T/Saga battle....

Yo T,Saga....My sword weave, in n out- your inner scalp..then back of your head, shit knock out the dinner that was in ya mouth..middle finger out , saying fuck this wack Christian ,I'm still that lone rider with no tires, 95% of your Bible verses were made by ghostwriters -

*And T , after that Hollow classic I knew you got potential...* that Surf battle IS A CLASSIC ,* Bro it was MONUMENTAL...after Surf said, " them mag rounds, left potatoes and hash browns on ya lap", I ain't know how you'd respond to that ,and you ain't show any damn fear,when you told him "if he ain't wanna learn bout these hollows then,better play like the movie Hollow man, n stand clear. "... but you did go bizirk on Surf , but you being an obese dude,who loves steak n sea food, you couldn't think of 1 bar saying 'Surf n Turf'?... point is, since then you dissapointed,* same style that got you fans is the one that you avoided, ya pen point is ,not at the same point when we enjoyed it. .. you honed your style, to be less gangsta , toned shit down , just to fit in with that KOTD crowd.
    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X