X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AT THE END OF THE DAY, ORGANIK IS A LEGEND

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
    Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
    Organik is responsible for giving us one of the largest leagues in battle rap and gave a platform to some of the most important battles in the culture. He did his numbers as a battle rapper and chose to use his experience to create a league that elevated Canadian rap. He solidified pay per view as a valid way to make a profit from battle rap and finance more events, and elevated the way battles were shot and edited by bringing exceptional and talented camera men and editors.

Make all the memes and threads you want, but all You R L foot soldiers respect organik in their heart of hearts
    I was with u till the end

When u just pushed all of Organik's attributes to the side
    Just to address the pro URL crowd lol

Do u always think of URL fans , when u think about Organik ?
    You R L foot soldiers have a habit of goose stepping into every thread where KOTD is mentioned and flaunt their bias. I was merely playing defense and shutting them down before their forces gathered.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
      Organik is responsible for expanding battle rap or whatever but 'legend' is a total stretch

I don't consider lux, mook, the url crew, Illmac, Hollow or anyone else a legend either though
      who's on your legend list? How can Illmac not be on the list?
      Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

& i guess maybe Daylyt to an extent

dont get me wrong, Illmac has had some good battles, but what is legendary about him?

Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?

apart from: I put your dna on display like the Maury talk show with a blade that was made by Hatori Hanzo (that's my favorite lolz) I just think Illmaculate is super overrated
      thanks for putting me on to eyedea. He was a beast. He is just more evidence that white people have dominated battle rap for the longest. He died in his sleep. May we all be so luckly. Someone should do a movie about scribblejam. It would do well in Sundance.

Also battle rap seemed bigger back then. The place its at right now is cool, but nothing beats having a t.v spot.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IwUDWVaiu4&spfreload=10"]eyedea vs shells - YouTube[/ame]

Orphanage>>>>>>>>>

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0dmAXae-Q&index=11&list=PL25248CA4586A40E9&spfreload=10"]ORPHANAGE FREESTYLE (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Organik is responsible for expanding battle rap or whatever but 'legend' is a total stretch

I don't consider lux, mook, the url crew, Illmac, Hollow or anyone else a legend either though
        who's on your legend list? How can Illmac not be on the list?
        Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

& i guess maybe Daylyt to an extent

dont get me wrong, Illmac has had some good battles, but what is legendary about him?

Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?

apart from: I put your dna on display like the Maury talk show with a blade that was made by Hatori Hanzo (that's my favorite lolz) I just think Illmaculate is super overrated
        thanks for putting me on to eyedea. He was a beast. He is just more evidence that white people have dominated battle rap for the longest. He died in his sleep. May we all be so luckly. Someone should do a movie about scribblejam. It would do well in Sundance.

Also battle rap seemed bigger back then. The place its at right now is cool, but nothing beats having a t.v spot.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IwUDWVaiu4&spfreload=10"]eyedea vs shells - YouTube[/ame]

Orphanage>>>>>>>>>

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0dmAXae-Q&index=11&list=PL25248CA4586A40E9&spfreload=10"]ORPHANAGE FREESTYLE (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]
        Eyedea was the fucking MAN back in the day, bro. R.I.P.

I think it's bigger than it's ever been. Total Slaughter was on TV. UFF was on TV. It's definitely growing, man.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X