OTBVA going the way of Rapmusic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurbz sonned tf outta Norm. DEAD @ This guy having no masculinity within him whatsoever

This weirdo prob sits down everytime he goes piss.
    Typical frail beta male behavior.

You're the furthest thing from a man so you had no choice but to turn fruity and role play as a twink as a side hobby. AND ya chin looks like it was molded outta clay for a art exhibit . Yo chin looks like somebody's elbow resting on a picnic table at a family reunion.

You actually do look like a blatantly gay Nord from Skyrim IRL. Not sure if you are aware of that.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You were one of the main posters on the mainstage, why you stop posting here as reg ?
      Because this forum doesn't offer me anything anymore. Facebook battle rap groups are what's really popping. They got all the discussions, an active community, bootlegs, latest happenings in battle rap, funny shit... everything. I'm not sure what happened to OTBVA. But this not the spot anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post

Because this forum doesn't offer me anything anymore. Facebook battle rap groups are what's really popping. They got all the discussions, an active community, bootlegs, latest happenings in battle rap, funny shit... everything. I'm not sure what happened to OTBVA. But this not the spot anymore.
        Blasphemy !

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post

fuck that noise get all your facebook friends over here

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

fuck that noise get all your facebook friends over here

Comment

Facebook friends.. when I found out all my battle rap buddies on Facebook were bots I left that cesspool for here. I must have a pretty low IQ I chatted with facebook friends 6 hours a day minimum since the GrindTime days. What's more embarrassing, realizing your online buddies are bots.. or being the league owner of BOTZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
                Facebook friends.. when I found out all my battle rap buddies on Facebook were bots I left that cesspool for here. I must have a pretty low IQ I chatted with facebook friends 6 hours a day minimum since the GrindTime days. What's more embarrassing, realizing your online buddies are bots.. or being the league owner of BOTZ?

Comment

forums in general fell to the wayside in favor of facebook groups the reason being no one has to pay to keep the site running and you dont have to deal with spambots and anonymous trolls

the main reason this forum is dead is poor modding practices and lack of regular site updates

Comment

whoever made the decision to switch to this new forum format without rep single-handedly ended the site

Comment

i've said multiple times if there is any chance of this site bouncing back it needs to be reduced to like 5 subforums and justice cannot be mod @MikeAdmin the numbers speak for themselves

Comment

this is otbva's rank over the last year its dropped from top 200000 to not even top 400000

Comment

Justice can't be mod ?

Theres zero correlation between me over seeing the board and the board droppin in numbers.

I aid this site in ways you just would never ever give me props for, I also do shit that you wouldn't for this place.
                          DEAD @ this bitch trying throw rocks at me. Wtf have you ever done on here except shit post & whine.

I actually bring traffic to this place. FACTUAL.
                          The real ones know that.

You do realize theres pretty much only 3 of us left. Me, Moose and Billy Bob.
                          And they don't venture out of stadium too often. They'll tell you that themselves

Comment

Norm doesn't like battle rap

He doesn't like hiphop at all.

He doesn't battle anyone on here.

He doesn't do frees.

He doesn't do roo's

He doesn't watch sports.

He doesn't watch films.

He doesn't provide content for the site, period.

Why tf is this guy even here in the 1st place?
                            Literally, I never got a reply from him about this and I brought it up more than once.
                            It's like the loser don't got no place else to go but doesn't dare to admit it.

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Theres zero correlation between me over seeing the board and the board droppin in numbers.
                              he's absolutely right

go fuck yourself StillNora

that was a cheap shot and not even valid

Comment

didnt read justices posts but he is the least funny mod in the history of the site including people like moose and also the most emotional,.nearly any comment where hes criticized gets edited.

You don't have to believe me when it comes to what makes a site healthy or unhealthy but like i said the numbers speak for themselves

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X