@TheRealLauraTarsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @TheRealLauraTarsi

the internet is a connection of wires and networks,when did i say aything hates me never mind the internet u weirdo?,see its your lazy reading and joke gathering tht i find weak,dnt hate it its just weak.

i really dont know you as a poster and if i seen you i would leave you hangin to the wall like a poster lml
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Ironic because everybody else seem to like it just fine, and what happen to you were going to ignore me? and you STILL writing even after i told you it was all jokes? don't hate? that what your doing not me, you contradict yourself, and you wouldn't hang a shirt up in a closet
      Originally posted by Squirtle

Gen
      My tinychat bro! You're a relatively new face to OTBVA, yet always good on that contribution tip. Even if you're spamming Spots with random ass questions on tc, I always turn my music down to listen to you speak nh, you speak the reality.

Comment

look it is lazy to say after someone doesnt find something funny,he mad ,he salty,he don't like it.all i said is i don't like u,its ok you will survive.
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

And all i said was it was a joke, it's okay i don't think it was that serious to throw a fit, and i don't care if you don't like me i never asked if you did, your not suppose to like me unless its your think im not judging, if you really felt that way why didn't you say that at first instead?

Gen
          My tinychat bro! You're a relatively new face to OTBVA, yet always good on that contribution tip. Even if you're spamming Spots with random ass questions on tc, I always turn my music down to listen to you speak nh, you speak the reality.

Comment

there you go with the,no need to throw a fit,like wtf.you only said it was a joke,i just said it wasn't funny ffs.

look it is lazy to say after someone doesnt find something funny,he mad ,he salty,he don't like it.all i said is i don't like u,its ok you will survive.

And all i said was it was a joke, it's okay i don't think it was that serious to throw a fit, and i don't care if you don't like me i never asked if you did, your not suppose to like me unless its your think im not judging, if you really felt that way why didn't you say that at first instead?

rite the top is my reply,2nd is what i wrote,3rd is your reply,i just dont get it,theres rebuttles to shit i didnt say tbh
            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

but you did is what you don't realize, it real childish to get salty after it clearly stated it was a joke, if you don't like it just ignore it you could of said nothing and went about your day as normal but you insisted to make yourself known your mad, so how can it be lazy calling a spade a spade? it don't add up, you reply yet i call you out now putting you insecurities on me, come on now

Gen

Comment

look for about the tenth time u mention salty or mad i don't care.

as i said i didnt find tht funny,no grudges,i will judge your posts with a fresh slate 2moz,dnt get butthurt about it fs
                DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

if you don't care why did you reply? why did you have to make it known your mad? why the threat? do you not see the contraction, you can't say one thing and then go do the other it makes you a hypocrite, if you don't care than be quiet, you go on about the internet by saying stuff like:

"lml @ you guys putting online tips ahead of actually living a life,this is why i find the internet weird.

and dead @ genbitchyou hitting out with bodybag when i had clicked on to what he meant about 5 posts ago,life must be hard being as cool as you tbh"

^^do you know how ignorant that is? you just can't take a joke that all that is and that is fine but don't be over zealous and tell me what is what when it clearly not.

Gen

Comment

i replied because you implied i was mad,i'm not
                    where did i threaten you lol?
                    what contraction lml?
                    i may be igorant but does that make me a hypocrite?

i can take a joke ffs,i was just about to post

state of tht prick gebitchyou fuckin up my open love letter to laura lol,get over it i ain't mad at u or anything else,i didnt threaten you at all.

chill winston
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

are you really that bi polar or paranoid? you did get mad, look:

"lml @ you guys putting online tips ahead of actually living a life,this is why i find the internet weird.

and dead @ genbitchyou hitting out with bodybag when i had clicked on to what he meant about 5 posts ago,life must be hard being as cool as you tbh"

^^what you think this is? this IS you being mad, why did you need to reply with that huh?

"i really dont know you as a poster and if i seen you i would leave you hangin to the wall like a poster lml"

^^this is a theat, you will leave me hanging like a dry poster if you see me? do you even know the definition of a threat is?

and no you can't take a joke because i would not be dragged in this convo with you in the first place

medicine

Gen

Comment

lml and dead @ you thinking me typing them before a statement makes me mad,thts the point i made about the internet,get a fucking life if you think i am gettin mad about tht,grow up and go out.

lol @ tht being a threat,tht is my attempt at a corny bar,you are reaching here.

# medicine time

honestly you just showed how pussy you are imo
                        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

yeah me saying i will leave u hanging on the wall like a poster is a threat.

yeah,i am mad i proved your point.

hold on till i delete my account and get a life lml

we finished?

fukin sick off e beef,soooo gay
                          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

wanna fight?
                            Originally posted by Timmy
                            im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

Originally posted by angel p View Post
                              wanna fight?
                              dude you wanna joust the way you think you are a knight tbh
                              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X