Big Mike Presents: Krack City - THe DVD (Dizaster, Daylyt, Aktive, AV, OG Baby Loc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Mike Presents: Krack City - THe DVD (Dizaster, Daylyt, Aktive, AV, OG Baby Loc

Krack City-The Dvd. Preview - YouTube

Krack City-The Dvd. Preview 2 - YouTube

Krack City-The Dvd. Preview 3 - YouTube
    ~Another Big Mike Post~

Big Mike, My Rep stay changing colors like traffic lights

***Voted Most Controversial OTBVA'er 2013 ***

Big Mike Presents: *RARE* Nocando vs Daylyt

Was a crazy event back in the day... Nocando and his crew "Customer Service" vs Krack City (daylyt, av, aktive, dizaster, etc)

the whole beef was a oakland vs watts thing... that started out on some personal shit.. even got to the point some of nocando's guys ran up on some of the Krack City guys with guns.. and vice versa..

but at the end of th eday it was settled on the stage in LA

NoCanDo battle(1-08)Daylight - YouTube

~Another Big Mike Rare Throwback~
    ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

Re: Big Mike Presents: *RARE* Nocando vs Daylyt

this isnt rare buddy. this is when no can went to the pit and beat AV DAYLYT and DIZ back-to-back-to-back.
      The best battle rap perforance of all time..
      Nocan "the reason why i dont chill with you sorta bitches is your the type to kick it when its fourth in inches"
      "i dont think you get the message i have numerous christmas presents manufactured by smith-and-wessen"
      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

and customer service is from LA to brother man
        "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

O shit
          KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Nocandos written from this night is literalluy one of the best verses of all time

Comment

Re: Big Mike Presents: Krack City - THe DVD (Dizaster, Daylyt, Aktive, AV, OG Baby Lo

On the second video if you go to 2:03 you can see dizaster sitting calmly eating a cheeseburger.

~ANother RAre Big Mike Drop~
              ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

NoCanDo vs Av (1/08) - YouTube
                Nocans last round>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

i heard nocando was killing like everyone that day up until dizaster..

people say the diz battle was so debatable that nocando ended up battling him 1 more time after this and 1 time prior to this in "The Pit"

classic fuckin moments in battle rap history.. before there were bandwagon haters and schemes and all that clown shit.. i think their firt battle was in something like 05. then again in 08 then in 010
                  ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

Nocan>>

Daylyt<<

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post

people say the diz battle was so debatable that nocando ended up battling him 1 more time after this and 1 time prior to this in "The Pit"

classic fuckin moments in battle rap history.. before there were bandwagon haters and schemes and all that clown shit.. i think their firt battle was in something like 05. then again in 08 then in 010
                      Ya diz was king of the pit and Nocan came and took the title.
                      This was the night that diz got them into beef and had his boy get his gun with no bullets and they got popped at. i think nocan reference that at there grizzle battle where he served did

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh_69 View Post

This was the night that diz got them into beef and had his boy get his gun with no bullets and they got popped at. i think nocan reference that at there grizzle battle where he served did
                        nah it wasnt like that. i posted the video where daylyt adressed it.. some of people associated with nocandos camp ran up on diz, daylyt, and av in their hood.. diz tells them to hold up and goes and gets his gun... he gives it to AV . AV gives it to daylyt.. they were about to run up at the dudes cars.. the dudes drove off on some "we'll be back" shit and then diz told AV to give the gun back because it has no bullets and according to daylyt he said that because he didnt want any dirt to go on his name because the gun was registered to him

but either way a classic story. alot realer tahn what all these fabricated URL rappers talk about
                        ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

Here the Diz vs Nocan bruh bruh

NoCanDo vs. Dizaster Part 1 - YouTube

NoCanDo vs. Dizaster Part 2 - YouTube

Nocando VS Dizaster @ Basement (Finals) - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh_69 View Post

nah it wasnt like that. i posted the video where daylyt adressed it.. some of people associated with nocandos camp ran up on diz, daylyt, and av in their hood.. diz tells them to hold up and goes and gets his gun... he gives it to AV . AV gives it to daylyt.. they were about to run up at the dudes cars.. the dudes drove off on some "we'll be back" shit and then diz told AV to give the gun back because it has no bullets and according to daylyt he said that because he didnt want any dirt to go on his name because the gun was registered to him

but either way a classic story. alot realer tahn what all these fabricated URL rappers talk about
                            Ya sahtyre, dumb, and day told me and reverse that story a while back. Saht said it was like the sketchiest shit ever

Comment

NoCanDo battle(1-08)Daylight - YouTube

Chino, dumbfoundead, was telling us this night nocan beat all of them and he was calling the PIt Project Blowd junior and talking about putting curtains up and they were getting hella sad it was one of the funniest stories ive ever heard i was ghosted as fuck. [MENTION=16655]BigMike[/MENTION]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X