• RapGODsht
    replied
    Heres the battle:
    https://linkvertise.com/70057/SAGAvsNitty

I also posted the whole Update 2.0 card

Leave a comment:

• X3000LCE
    replied
    I post my own shit...thats y i aint postin shit right now cuz its alot of sucka niggaz in here

Leave a comment:

• kINGvAN
    replied
    Originally posted by X3000LCE View Post
    Shut ur bitch ass up...i been on this site for almost a year i just created a account last month and only nigga dat was droppin shit was jko u aint put in no work since i been on here, u just a thirsty nigga waiting for battles. And my yt shit all the subscribers i got def didnt come from here...so sit ur bitch ass back and wait for some battles to drop pussy
    Stop posting my links please :].

Leave a comment:

• highgrade
    replied
    still waiting for this battle lol

Leave a comment:

• X3000LCE
    replied
    Lol show love? Bro im not looking for nobody to show love...i asked if niggas seen a battle n if they wanted me to post it..dats it, jko the goat of dis shit... im just a nigga who enjoy battlerap and post battles from time to time...niggaz on here wildn lol i holla at yall

Leave a comment:

• young vic
    replied
    You want niggas to show love? Jko got a whole shout out thread stickied to the forum. You can learn something from him

Leave a comment:

• X3000LCE
    replied
    Shut ur bitch ass up...i been on this site for almost a year i just created a account last month and only nigga dat was droppin shit was jko u aint put in no work since i been on here, u just a thirsty nigga waiting for battles. And my yt shit all the subscribers i got def didnt come from here...so sit ur bitch ass back and wait for some battles to drop pussy

Leave a comment:

• TruestTalkofNY
    replied
    Op niggas would support your bird ass way more if you wasnt looking like a thirst bucket. You want subscribers ? Bless the culture, and the culture will show u love. Stop acting like you got the keys to the city though nigga.

Leave a comment:

• TruestTalkofNY
    replied
    Originally posted by mack562_ View Post
    Fuck what dog talking about lol. Drop the battle. I see you and on yo YouTube. Salute
    And you can sit your meat swallowing ass down

Leave a comment:

• TruestTalkofNY
    replied
    Nigga wut battles have u posted? Foh.. i asked to see if i should take time out my day to upload and all the shit i gotta do for a battle niggaz got already...dat shit a waste of time me doing all dat...so for a nigga dat i never seen post shit actin like im bluffin is wild nigga
    Dont worry about what battles i posted. Thsts not the point fuck boy. You been here since dec 2019 lmao i been here for YEARS.

Yall little dusty new niggas come here and try to build your lame ass you tube views by bribing niggas with battles. Weak ones at that lmaooo u aint post one fire battle yet.

But theres a dumbass post everyday from you, DOING THE MOST, for a subscriber lol smh fuck outta here. Just post the battles or stfu simple

Leave a comment:

• goonie
    replied
    i got a link hmu

Leave a comment:

• X3000LCE
    replied
    I got yall..i been busy past couple days and this ufc fight tonight, got yall first thing tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• highgrade
    replied
    drop the battle fam!!

Leave a comment:

• mack562_
    replied
    Fuck what dog talking about lol. Drop the battle. I see you and on yo YouTube. Salute

Leave a comment:

• Window Lurker
    replied
    Nigga wut battles have u posted? Foh.. i asked to see if i should take time out my day to upload and all the shit i gotta do for a battle niggaz got already...dat shit a waste of time me doing all dat...so for a nigga dat i never seen post shit actin like im bluffin is wild nigga
    STFU

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X