RUM NITTY VS THE SAGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUM NITTY VS THE SAGA

Who want me to drop this battle? For those who havent seen it drop a comment and follow my youtube page
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...jX5nrXeUfgyKnQ

dam bruh thought u was giving us the link

Comment

Ima drop for yall just wanted to see if niggaz seen it or not....nobody comments let me know when i ask

Comment

Nobody commented and let me know if theyvdid or not is what i was tryna say...^^^*****

Comment

Bruh why ask who want to see a battle ?
          You doing the most smh Do you see anyone
          else asking before they post ?

Either post battles or dont king.
          You wild af for that lol smh

We good bruh, keep ya battles
          "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Nigga wut battles have u posted? Foh.. i asked to see if i should take time out my day to upload and all the shit i gotta do for a battle niggaz got already...dat shit a waste of time me doing all dat...so for a nigga dat i never seen post shit actin like im bluffin is wild nigga

Comment

Originally posted by X3000LCE View Post
              Nigga wut battles have u posted? Foh.. i asked to see if i should take time out my day to upload and all the shit i gotta do for a battle niggaz got already...dat shit a waste of time me doing all dat...so for a nigga dat i never seen post shit actin like im bluffin is wild nigga
              STFU
              Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Fuck what dog talking about lol. Drop the battle. I see you and on yo YouTube. Salute

Comment

drop the battle fam!!

Comment

I got yall..i been busy past couple days and this ufc fight tonight, got yall first thing tomorrow

Comment

i got a link hmu

Comment

Originally posted by X3000LCE View Post
                        Dont worry about what battles i posted. Thsts not the point fuck boy. You been here since dec 2019 lmao i been here for YEARS.

Yall little dusty new niggas come here and try to build your lame ass you tube views by bribing niggas with battles. Weak ones at that lmaooo u aint post one fire battle yet.

But theres a dumbass post everyday from you, DOING THE MOST, for a subscriber lol smh fuck outta here. Just post the battles or stfu simple

Comment

Originally posted by mack562_ View Post
                          Fuck what dog talking about lol. Drop the battle. I see you and on yo YouTube. Salute
                          And you can sit your meat swallowing ass down

Comment

Op niggas would support your bird ass way more if you wasnt looking like a thirst bucket. You want subscribers ? Bless the culture, and the culture will show u love. Stop acting like you got the keys to the city though nigga.

Comment

Shut ur bitch ass up...i been on this site for almost a year i just created a account last month and only nigga dat was droppin shit was jko u aint put in no work since i been on here, u just a thirsty nigga waiting for battles. And my yt shit all the subscribers i got def didnt come from here...so sit ur bitch ass back and wait for some battles to drop pussy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X