Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jko928 big shout out to you homie , your a real one sir .

Comment

can I be on the list too I would like to see volume 5 i always wait for you to post them I just don’t say anything but I need to see those battles I ain’t paying a dime

Comment

JK Salute to you, If im being honest I checked in before you posted these links and didnt see shit, so thanks for taking the time to do that, but if im being truly honest i barely check in with this site anymore ... its so diff from teh old days, shit used to be live then but now ... hmm not so much.
        Would appreciate being part of that list, wanna catch some more of these diverse Town Bidness battles too

Comment

This forum went downhill the second they sold it to whatvever company is running it now . Slowly the posts started becoming spam , as soon as they announced the new owners , this shit became super trash . And yes JKO, I have been watching your bootlegs too . And I thank you for it . This site used to be my go to for event updates on an everyday basis . The CROW42 blogs were the best . And the bootlegs were always here the second the battles were over . But more importantly , the community was strong . Now it’s just a headache, and the ppl crying and begging for links is so embarrassing , I hardly even post . Thank you for the few that are trying to keep this alive . To the rest of you , get a fuckin job .

Comment

Huge shout out from the Netherlands to you JKO928 for bootlegging the battles! I always appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
              ^^No doubt man I appreciate that from you. I will add you to the list of people that I will be sending out the links to for Smack Volume 5. We had crybabies in here begging for links like the way crackheads beg for drugs, but when posted them, they all stood quiet and didn't hear shit from them. That is why I will only be sending out the links thru PM for the next event to only a few people but I will sure add you to the list. Again, thanks alot for your appreciation.

Can a 2013 og member be added to list? Whether you add me or not I salute you for your work. Members like you is why I joined and still check in

Comment

It's pretty wild that we currently live in an era where people are literally selling bootlegs as a service on Reddit, but JKO always has not only the best, but most reliable links on the internet. This site is pretty sad at the moment, but really JKO's consistency is what makes it worth checking after every battle event.

Comment

Comment

Yeah jko i became a member just because of you i really love how u look out for the battle rap watching community good look out bro f the haters you a good dude keep em coming bro

Comment

Plz add me too i need them gotta see that swamp vs ace

Comment

That’s a fact JKO stay holding it down with the links he a real one

Comment

^^^Thanks and I feel much better sending the links out like I did instead of posting them here for these ungrateful bastards

Comment

Nothing like coming home and finding a working link to a battle that i can stream to my tv without downloading it and JKO delivers everytime. Shoutout to the goat, and happy holidays 2u playa.
                            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
                              ^^No doubt man I appreciate that from you. I will add you to the list of people that I will be sending out the links to for Smack Volume 5. We had crybabies in here begging for links like the way crackheads beg for drugs, but when posted them, they all stood quiet and didn't hear shit from them. That is why I will only be sending out the links thru PM for the next event to only a few people but I will sure add you to the list. Again, thanks alot for your appreciation.

Shit im tryna get on that list too lol i barely log on anymore but i do appreciate the work you done thus far.

Blessings my nigga
                              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks for the links to those that always hook me up, appreciate it

this website is shit now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X