This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big shout out to JKO928 and co.

You guys are the real ones left on this shitty website. Thank you thank you for the uploads. I know y'all don't get appreciation for doing this selfless act but you got big props from me personally. You also don't need to continue posting on here to these ungrateful bastards either and if I don't happen to watch future boots that's fine too. Went through the pain of recovering my account/password to truly express my gratitude as I'm no longer a reg on here. Bless.

^^No doubt man I appreciate that from you. I will add you to the list of people that I will be sending out the links to for Smack Volume 5. We had crybabies in here begging for links like the way crackheads beg for drugs, but when posted them, they all stood quiet and didn't hear shit from them. That is why I will only be sending out the links thru PM for the next event to only a few people but I will sure add you to the list. Again, thanks alot for your appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
      ^^No doubt man I appreciate that from you. I will add you to the list of people that I will be sending out the links to for Smack Volume 5. We had crybabies in here begging for links like the way crackheads beg for drugs, but when posted them, they all stood quiet and didn't hear shit from them. That is why I will only be sending out the links thru PM for the next event to only a few people but I will sure add you to the list. Again, thanks alot for your appreciation.
      Thank you bro. Please understand that I made this topic with the intention of not getting anything in return. You haven't just done this with the KOTD event. I've watched a ton of your other uploads and felt I would be an absolute shit getting this for free and not even say anything like these ungrateful fucks/snitches. They ruin a good thing. Always. But real ones will recognize your generosity in the end. Bless.

Comment

No, if anything, thank you for at least acknowledging the work I put in here by making this topic and hopefully others will see and follow and be appreciative like you. Fuck the ungrateful ones!

Comment

get a room
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

^^LMAO!!

Comment

Salute to all the posters

Comment

A Thanks goes a long way. Saute

Comment

just stickied this thread - thats my way of showing love without acting gay like allayall

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                    just stickied this thread - thats my way of showing love without acting gay like allayall
                    Haha. I knew these were the comments I'd expect prior to making my post but I don't care. Having the privilege to still watch these battles for free is something to be thankful for.

Comment

gay is beautifull embrace that shit

Comment

Jko you a real 1 frfr add me to smack vol 5 also bro lol but frfr

Comment

Originally posted by Splizzy View Post
                          You guys are the real ones left on this shitty website. Thank you thank you for the uploads. I know y'all don't get appreciation for doing this selfless act but you got big props from me personally. You also don't need to continue posting on here to these ungrateful bastards either and if I don't happen to watch future boots that's fine too. Went through the pain of recovering my account/password to truly express my gratitude as I'm no longer a reg on here. Bless.
                          I know thats right ! Real spill..
                          "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Real shit tbh, this site used to be a trove of activity. Dunno what happened, but it's all fucked now.

JKO blessed us, we should fellate him one at a time tbh

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhh wers the tumbleweed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X