Bill Collector vs Drugz----Should I post it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^I appreciate those words, thanks.

EDIT: The forum about to get real hot with a whole bunch of members signing up and a whole bunch of guests thanks to WILSON BANKS.....Bro this shit is gonna get HOT in here cause of what you did on the FB page....SMFH @ your bitch ass. now you gonna fuck it up for not just me, you gonna fuck it up for EVERYBODY

Comment

I should expose him man he over here taking videos and pics of the board and putting it on FB where there are real battle rappers in that group and they gonna run and tell Smack and get this whole board shut down cause of his bitch ass. I hope the admin doesn't accept all these newbies and hopefully can make a private group for the battles.

Comment

I donated to this site years ago when u had to so you could just view it I been rockin with this site for years and appreciate all the work you guys do if I could go to the battles myself I would lol

Comment

Tbh, either post it or don't. I don't like the leeches either, but this just screams 'I'm desperate for attention'. That being said, I already saw the battle: Bill 3-0 of course.

Comment

Not desperate for attention, just like you said, it's about the leeches. But that dude that I mentioned is gonna fuck it up for everybody here taking videos and pictures and posting them up on a FB page where there are real battle rappers part of that group and fuck around they say something and this board gets shut down cause of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
              ^^^I appreciate those words, thanks.

EDIT: The forum about to get real hot with a whole bunch of members signing up and a whole bunch of guests thanks to WILSON BANKS.....Bro this shit is gonna get HOT in here cause of what you did on the FB page....SMFH @ your bitch ass. now you gonna fuck it up for not just me, you gonna fuck it up for EVERYBODY
              Lol they been known about OTBVA. Since the Chris unbias facebook group and everthing. Norbes and Beas have both mentioned OTBVA many times in Chris unbias interviews/untold truth series, etc way before the PPV days. BiggK used to be in here, Daylyt was lurking around ....and Im sure many battlers more. Back then it was more poppin., but be sure.....all of them know about OTBVA and that the bootlegging magic happens here.

Comment

Damn I didn't know that. I was told that there was a dude who used to post battles here from RapGrid PPV's and they found out about it and he hasn't been on the forum ever since and no one knows what happened to him. I ain't trying to get into any trouble from this so I dunno if I should lay low for a while. But I know Smack and his team ain't playing no more when it comes to this. Your opinion on this?

Comment

Damn I didn't know that. I was told that there was a dude who used to post battles here from RapGrid PPV's and they found out about it and he hasn't been on the forum ever since and no one knows what happened to him. I ain't trying to get into any trouble from this so I dunno if I should lay low for a while. But I know Smack and his team ain't playing no more when it comes to this. Your opinion on this?
                  Yeah, the battle world been knowin about this site. Back when Battle Rap Arena was the only battle rap radio show (eventually Norbes joined them & made it a URL platform), Syko & Jesse would watch the bootlegs on here to talk about it on the show, but Norbes wouldn't let them mention where they saw it. They would call it "that site" and refer to Real Nigga Haircut as "that guy" and then laugh because his name and avi were hilarious. Jesse used to post on here too. Like someone else mentioned, Bigg K used to be on here along with a few other battlers. I think Bigg K stopped fuckin with the site when the bootlegs got posted on xvideos. He took that as disrespect...lol Most of the other battlers who occasionally posted here preferred the other sites that would kiss their asses and tell them they're the best. When they'd come here, they'd usually get roasted & couldn't handle it. But they'd still come here for the bootlegs. Back then, Angryfan wouldn't review battles until they got posted on here. It was pretty obvious because if there were 6 battles on a card & 3 were posted here, he'd only review those 3 and pretend it was a coincidence he didn't see the others. That went on for years. Same with 3Letterman. A lot of the battle world (battlers, bloggers, fans, etc.) relied on this site, but would never shout it out. Same with people on other forums and platforms. They all act like their platforms are better than this site, but always come here on the low to watch the battles. I imagine that's who most of those leeches are.

I wouldn't worry too much about anyone coming after you. The most that URL does is flag the videos. Same with KOTD, etc. I think the only reason RapGrid was so aggressive in going after that dude was because, at the time, Drect (the dude behind RapGrid) was trying to sell the battle rap world on the notion that him and his website served a purpose. After Drect and Lush One got strongarmed out of ownership of Grind Time, they had to find a new lane. Lush continued managing Dizaster, got paid to host battles, and focused on his music. Drect went another direction. He tried to start a new league, but the last thing the battle rap world needed was a new league so that failed. After that, he focused on managing battle rappers, but that didn't go so well either. Then he decided to create RapGrid, but all he did was rip off VerseTracker. RapGrid was just a really shitty version of a great website that he copied so no one was fuckin with it. So he decided to expand the website. He wanted to work hand in hand with battle rappers and their music. They could sell their music on RapGrid and Drect would get a cut. But no one buys battle rappers' music and there a much better platforms for selling music so that idea didn't bring much traffic to his site. And that's when he decided to get involved with PPVs. He wanted leagues to use him and his site to do PPVs and then he'd get a cut from that. But why would a league pay someone to do PPVs if they can do it themselves? So Drect went extra hard after bootleggers to convince the leagues that they should use him for PPVs because he'll go after the bootleggers. In the meantime, RapGrid expanded into interviews, event coverage, etc., which is nothing new.

Drect is a certified middleman who wanted to be a battle rapper, but wasn't good at it. Same with Lush. That's why they do what they do. I wouldn't mess with Drect/RapGrid content because he is extra petty because that's all he has to offer to the battle rap world at this point in his life. Coincidentally, Drect and Lush are the only two people I've ever seen go after anyone on this site. With Lush, it was his ego. Someone was trollin him and he couldn't handle it so he tried to get their personal info to go after them in real life. With Drect, it's money. This is all he has. He's a professional flagger. If you upload his content (someone else's content), he'll come after you because that's the only value he has to offer to anyone. Ironically, every "idea" he ever had was stolen from someone else, even Grind Time.

As for Smack and his team, they might be going harder nowadays because of the App, but I've never seen them go after anyone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldino View Post

Yeah, the battle world been knowin about this site. Back when Battle Rap Arena was the only battle rap radio show (eventually Norbes joined them & made it a URL platform), Syko & Jesse would watch the bootlegs on here to talk about it on the show, but Norbes wouldn't let them mention where they saw it. They would call it "that site" and refer to Real Nigga Haircut as "that guy" and then laugh because his name and avi were hilarious. Jesse used to post on here too. Like someone else mentioned, Bigg K used to be on here along with a few other battlers. I think Bigg K stopped fuckin with the site when the bootlegs got posted on xvideos. He took that as disrespect...lol Most of the other battlers who occasionally posted here preferred the other sites that would kiss their asses and tell them they're the best. When they'd come here, they'd usually get roasted & couldn't handle it. But they'd still come here for the bootlegs. Back then, Angryfan wouldn't review battles until they got posted on here. It was pretty obvious because if there were 6 battles on a card & 3 were posted here, he'd only review those 3 and pretend it was a coincidence he didn't see the others. That went on for years. Same with 3Letterman. A lot of the battle world (battlers, bloggers, fans, etc.) relied on this site, but would never shout it out. Same with people on other forums and platforms. They all act like their platforms are better than this site, but always come here on the low to watch the battles. I imagine that's who most of those leeches are.

I wouldn't worry too much about anyone coming after you. The most that URL does is flag the videos. Same with KOTD, etc. I think the only reason RapGrid was so aggressive in going after that dude was because, at the time, Drect (the dude behind RapGrid) was trying to sell the battle rap world on the notion that him and his website served a purpose. After Drect and Lush One got strongarmed out of ownership of Grind Time, they had to find a new lane. Lush continued managing Dizaster, got paid to host battles, and focused on his music. Drect went another direction. He tried to start a new league, but the last thing the battle rap world needed was a new league so that failed. After that, he focused on managing battle rappers, but that didn't go so well either. Then he decided to create RapGrid, but all he did was rip off VerseTracker. RapGrid was just a really shitty version of a great website that he copied so no one was fuckin with it. So he decided to expand the website. He wanted to work hand in hand with battle rappers and their music. They could sell their music on RapGrid and Drect would get a cut. But no one buys battle rappers' music and there a much better platforms for selling music so that idea didn't bring much traffic to his site. And that's when he decided to get involved with PPVs. He wanted leagues to use him and his site to do PPVs and then he'd get a cut from that. But why would a league pay someone to do PPVs if they can do it themselves? So Drect went extra hard after bootleggers to convince the leagues that they should use him for PPVs because he'll go after the bootleggers. In the meantime, RapGrid expanded into interviews, event coverage, etc., which is nothing new.

Drect is a certified middleman who wanted to be a battle rapper, but wasn't good at it. Same with Lush. That's why they do what they do. I wouldn't mess with Drect/RapGrid content because he is extra petty because that's all he has to offer to the battle rap world at this point in his life. Coincidentally, Drect and Lush are the only two people I've ever seen go after anyone on this site. With Lush, it was his ego. Someone was trollin him and he couldn't handle it so he tried to get their personal info to go after them in real life. With Drect, it's money. This is all he has. He's a professional flagger. If you upload his content (someone else's content), he'll come after you because that's the only value he has to offer to anyone. Ironically, every "idea" he ever had was stolen from someone else, even Grind Time.

As for Smack and his team, they might be going harder nowadays because of the App, but I've never seen them go after anyone like that.
                    I feel you on everything you just said on here. Thanks for explaining in more detail about the RapGrid thing, now I know. I won't be posting none of their content, just the app battles and the PPV's KOTD and URL be having. I think I'll just take my chance with the app battles and if something happens that I can't post nomore, then at least I can say that I did my best to bring content here to the forum. Thanks alot for putting me on with that info, very much appreciated.

Comment

I feel you on everything you just said on here. Thanks for explaining in more detail about the RapGrid thing, now I know. I won't be posting none of their content, just the app battles and the PPV's KOTD and URL be having. I think I'll just take my chance with the app battles and if something happens that I can't post nomore, then at least I can say that I did my best to bring content here to the forum. Thanks alot for putting me on with that info, very much appreciated.
                      Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate all the work you do!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X