X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Impact---The Monsters vs MarvWon and Quest McCody

ONLY FOR OVTBA!!!

EDIT: Updated with a new link and HD version
    Last edited by JKO928; August 11, 2019, 10:20 AM. Reason: Updated with a new link and HD version

Clutch like a mf'er.. Thanks fam!!

Comment

Comment

you the goat!

Comment

man you the m'fn truth

Comment

Where the gun titles vs lux n hollow shyt at
            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Updated with a new link and HD version

Comment

You killin it bro!

Comment

Bro some little fuck boi is selling these links on twitter
                  Attached Files

Comment

You see, this is the shit I be talking about. motherfuckers be stealin' shit and not giving credit. I asked the admin before if he can make a private group when it comes to this since dudes be out here on some spying shit for other battle rap sites/FB pages and taking the shit from here and posting it over there. I be on some battle rap sites/FB pages and I myself be on the lookout to see who be stealin' links and I found a few but don't say shit not to blow myself up but it does happen. Can't trust anybody nowadays I would be wrong if I come and delete the links and then people would say some shit about me that I don't love the culture or some shit like that but in fact it's dudes like him that fuck it up for the people that's here. But good looking out on that and thank you for letting me know, I had no idea they were actually selling my links on Twitter. What that's doing is making this forum hot if you know what I mean.

For example, like this idiot here....He took my link and posted it on that FB page taking all the credit....
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks bro I appreciate the work you put in uploading hd links & battles for us to watch you the real mvp no funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
                        You see, this is the shit I be talking about. motherfuckers be stealin' shit and not giving credit. I asked the admin before if he can make a private group when it comes to this since dudes be out here on some spying shit for other battle rap sites/FB pages and taking the shit from here and posting it over there. I be on some battle rap sites/FB pages and I myself be on the lookout to see who be stealin' links and I found a few but don't say shit not to blow myself up but it does happen. Can't trust anybody nowadays I would be wrong if I come and delete the links and then people would say some shit about me that I don't love the culture or some shit like that but in fact it's dudes like him that fuck it up for the people that's here. But good looking out on that and thank you for letting me know, I had no idea they were actually selling my links on Twitter. What that's doing is making this forum hot if you know what I mean.

For example, like this idiot here....He took my link and posted it on that FB page taking all the credit....
                        Your continued excellence is appreciated good sir

You for the culture FRFR

Comment

Salute OP . You a real one for this

Comment

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse