This is the real Loaded Lux !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the real Loaded Lux !!!

Lux woulda won easily, if he had rapped like he did on flex. He is able to win off energy alone, just adding his different cadences and flows.
    The small segment vs clips, where he went " ...why lose, Im coming to win like typhoon...every bar with the gun- high noon" proves that. You have to have a moment where you gradually increase the energy, feel me.
    Thats all we need....that grey hoodie right there!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bump to revisit later.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

No rapper alive is fuckin' with BLACK hoodie Lux in a cypher.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

its all the REAL lux....you cant pretend that his older battles are somehow a more authentic version of Lux.....we are really just beggining to see the REAL Lux the more he battles. I think he spit some extremely deep shit and had it been anyone else with that material vs Verb itda be a different story. This is almost like Cassidy ......his hype got him big bags...but is gonna fuck his actually ability to battle and remain relevent at todays pace

Comment

Big fucking facts. A lot of niggas cant fuck with Lux but ill be the first to critique
                the nigga and say he gave himself the worst angle when he came back in preaching.

Sometimes you cant spit that overhead shit to these niggas. Ask any battler. its still people that appreciate it (OG FANS), but then you got majority that wanna hear that headshot shit. (New school fans).

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X