KOTD--Town Bidness--Pass vs Ill Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTD--Town Bidness--Pass vs Ill Will

Full Battle....Enjoy!.......This is the last post for Town Bidness PPV for now. I am only missing 2 battles which is Ron Compton vs So Severe and Saynt vs Grey Fox. When or IF I get those I will post them but for now just enjoy all the battles I have posted so far.
    Last edited by JKO928; May 30, 2019, 03:36 PM. Reason: Reupped with a new link

Oh you a bad mother...shut your mouth

Comment

Still blessing us
      "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Can't thank you enough

Comment

You're killin it bro!!! THX man

Comment

Dam im late af anybody still got this battle
            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reupped with a new link

Comment

Here's a mirror, if anyone wants it.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Good looks homey!

Comment

Pass can rap, we all know that by now. but it seems as though rappers like caustic, ill will and others are taking notes of pat stays performance heavy style, less words, long pauses, and it worked here. ill will's style dismanteled pass's aggressive approach and in a way son'ed him. classic example of how delivery can win the battle. think cruger vs charon, pat vs diz, goodz vs rone. its possible pass came with better material, but ill will was fun to watch, easy to follow, performance heavy and hilarious.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X