HOLLOW VS JOHN JOHN
    20.00%

Rum v Geechi by a huge margin

followed by....

Soul v Gemini

Roc v Pat Stay

pretty close together

then far beneath those

Twork v Arsonal (arsonal is washed up af)
    T-Top v Solomon

Hollow vs ???? I cannot speak on

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
      Rum v Geechi by a huge margin

followed by....

Soul v Gemini

Roc v Pat Stay

pretty close together

then far beneath those

Twork v Arsonal (arsonal is washed up af)
      T-Top v Solomon

Hollow vs ???? I cannot speak on
      ARS is dangerous in London. You might be in for a surprise bro. You might be right about GEECHI and RUM though.

Comment

you have a good point there

this card is fairly bonkers I'm psyched about it

Comment

Mark my words. Geechi Vs Rum will be ass. 2 fake gangsters talking about how they be gang banging and packing a mac in the back of the Ac. But, we all know that if they really had gun charges they would be refused entry into the UK, unless 10 years has passed since they was convicted.

Soul vs Gemini will be BOTN

Pat Stay will 3-0 Roc, easily.

T-Top vs Iron will either be a classic or really lackluster, 2-1 either way.

Ars gets a lot of love in the UK, but i think Twork will win 2-1.

JJDD vs Hollow will be cancelled and DNA will battle Mike P or Brizz Rawsteen instead.

A typical URL event. "Smmmddlllaaack!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            you have a good point there

this card is fairly bonkers I'm psyched about it
            Geechi vs Rum already happened..... it's a one-off and it's being simulcasted in the building and on stream.

idk about Rum but Geechi can't leave so yeah lmfao. played yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
              Mark my words. Geechi Vs Rum will be ass. 2 fake gangsters talking about how they be gang banging and packing a mac in the back of the Ac. But, we all know that if they really had gun charges they would be refused entry into the UK, unless 10 years has passed since they was convicted.
              I'm not claiming either of them are real gangsters, but your pigskin logic is fatally flawed. You can pack the heat without being caught. Having charges doesn't prove you are a gangster, instead it proves you are a dumb motherfucker who got caught. So can we please stop this bullshit once and for all? Thanks. And change your nickname while you are at it honky.

Comment

Originally posted by -NO- View Post

I'm not claiming either of them are real gangsters, but your pigskin logic is fatally flawed. You can pack the heat without being caught. Having charges doesn't prove you are a gangster, instead it proves you are a dumb motherfucker who got caught. So can we please stop this bullshit once and for all? Thanks. And change your nickname while you are at it honky.
                No, THEY claim they are gangsters, hence why every bar is about guns or gang banging. IF they was really about that life like they say they are, there would be a very strong possibility that they'd both of got caught for some shit and served time before. Also, with regard to your request i would rather die than change my nickname because some little whiny faggot called me a honky on the internet.

P.S. Sucka Naybahood.
                sigpic

Comment

No, THEY claim they are gangsters, hence why every bar is about guns or gang banging. IF they was really about that life like they say they are, there would be a very strong possibility that they'd both of got caught for some shit and served time before. Also, with regard to your request i would rather die than change my nickname because some little whiny faggot called me a honky on the internet.

P.S. Sucka Naybahood.
                  They don't really claim anything. They are putting on a show. Isn't it kinda funny that a honky named "A Nigga Wit A Gun" is complaining about gun bars? Makes a lot of sense.

Again, if you are a dumb motherfucker you let yourself get caught.

Well enjoy your nickname on the web mayo honky. We both know in the real world you wouldn't dare use the word.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Hollow vs Charron as the replacement lmao

Comment

im also fuckin gay

Comment

pat stay will either steal the show or fail miserably either way wont watch

Comment

if hes half the man i think he is he'll come with 3 rounds of dad jokes

Comment

Thread is gettin' heated !!!

Fuck SM8

I wanna see Meow vs ANWAG
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Soul vs Gemini will be BOTN

Pat Stay will 3-0 Roc, easily.

T-Top vs Iron will either be a classic or really lackluster, 2-1 either way.

Ars gets a lot of love in the UK, but i think Twork will win 2-1.

JJDD vs Hollow will be cancelled and DNA will battle Mike P or Brizz Rawsteen instead.

A typical URL event. "Smmmddlllaaack!"
                              DNA already battled BRIZZ.
                              If main event was cancelled, they would have said it by now.
                              ARS is going to body Twork.
                              Top's going to talk about drugs.
                              IRON is going to come with that weak arse flow but with dope lines.
                              Pat is going to dump jokes all over Rock.
                              Soul and GEMIN1 will go hard trying to prove they can hang on A URL stage.
                              Jjdd vs HOLLOW will be an alright debatable.
                              RUM and Nitty will be punching as always. Down here we mostly use nangz/shanks/knives and swords on some viking shit so will have a couple of barz on that.
                              Fake or Not, from their demeanor they've definitely played outside before. If you know, you know, if you don't, you don't. However, This is BATTLE RAP, I don't want to see nobody dying on the STAGE just to prove they're gangster. That's not gangster.

This is still dope card. Looking forward to it.
                              SMMRRRRRRAAAAACK!!!

​​​​

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X