Clear All

Re: sry 4 mentionin RM but attention needs 2 b drawn 2 this faggotry

Rapmusic is nothin without OTBVA

Comment

:lala:

Comment

anyone got a spare RM account i can roast that nigga structure on? i aint care about it that much to sign up again but i am bored and got some ammo.
        Originally posted by Fleekan
        @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Lamest shit ever the whole thing is just gettin sad n idk y structure is even talkin he post on rm 5 times a month if that he's prob just mad knobody uses the grindtime tinychat nemore hiphop forums are not a part of hiphop theese kids are delusional as fuck and he's sayin the threads are gettin better smh the bva is still full of terrible threads

Comment

Originally posted by DUNK_
            Man, fuck those dudes. Eat with us or eat bullets tbh. Run with us or get run over iah. I fuck with BVA till this day, but not their OTBVA. THIS is the real OTBVA

edit - n fuck diglett, told dude to join like a month ago, if he dont wanna post on here then fuck it we dont want him. He cares bout battles too much n his red light stays on on RM. He aint about to click X for the first time all year for us.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNK_

Why are you saying "nigga"? You're so white that you donated money to Chedda Cheese lml
              you saying cause im white i cant call some another white person (well a ranga) nigga? thats some racist shit right there.
              @Lizman

cuz i do

Comment

NO U ONLY DO IT BCUZ UR sCARED TO IRL !!! /blackperson

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                  NO U ONLY DO IT BCUZ UR sCARED TO IRL !!! /blackperson
                  i got one 1/2 black friend that i call a nigga all the time tbh.
                  @Lizman

cuz i do

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post

edit - n fuck diglett, told dude to join like a month ago, if he dont wanna post on here then fuck it we dont want him. He cares bout battles too much n his red light stays on on RM. He aint about to click X for the first time all year for us.
                    hahahahahahahahahaha
                    Mad niggas changed man, like as soon as the seperation niggas started acting differently than with the new mod situation it seem like everyone over there tryign their hardest to seem like a good candidate lml
                    That shit is sad
                    Originally posted by AJG
                    Originally posted by paddybhoy87
                    i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
                    lol wtf is this kid on?
                    Originally posted by paddy
                    lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X