Statik KXNG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Statik KXNG

Statik Selektah and KXNG Crooked teamed up. This album was released in February, but its a dope album, so im sharing

https://omerta.is/2BKy

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Re: Statik KXNG

Was def a good look for Crooked...his last few albums/mixtapes before this were pretty lackluster.

Statik low key 1 of the strongest producers going right now...need him an Elzhi to drop a full project together.

Happy that mixtapes have gone from just being freestyles over other peoples beats to becoming all original material...but I miss hearing Crooked (and Budden's lazy ass) spitting over other rappers beats.

R.I.P HHW

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      Was def a good look for Crooked...his last few albums/mixtapes before this were pretty lackluster.

Statik low key 1 of the strongest producers going right now...need him an Elzhi to drop a full project together.

Happy that mixtapes have gone from just being freestyles over other peoples beats to becoming all original material...but I miss hearing Crooked (and Budden's lazy ass) spitting over other rappers beats.

R.I.P HHW

Don't get me started on mixtapes homie...

Growing up, the element I was into was DJing. And back then, mixtapes were compilations recorded on tape by djs, a tradition that went back to Kool Herc, Bambaataa...

Here's one I bought around 1996.
      RIP Grandmaster Roc Raida

Comment

Crooked is dope, shouldn't experiment too much imo his shit isn't suited for a broad horizon of styles.

arguably his best project to date tho
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
          Crooked is dope, shouldn't experiment too much imo his shit isn't suited for a broad horizon of styles.

arguably his best project to date tho

I got Everybody Know on heavy rotation
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Ie-mHXmfk"]KXNG Crooked & Statik Selektah - EveryBody Know (Official Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X