Anyone up for a battle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a battle?

You set the parameters, amateurs. Upskirts, no cameras, so lemme expose you pussies.

Krucial Thirteen: I'll battle you
    Not even a day later, you ghost?
    Must be a Guinness record
    For all the teardrops you post
    Aint never seen a bitch cry about such a defined loss in my life
    I argue with chicks every day and lost, have you not met my wife?
    I mean, you prob gonna talk some shit bout a chick you've never met before
    Just to get popped in the heat of the moment like kettle corn
    And if you got plaques from those beats, then why'd you shelve em for?
    I'm sorry, plaque in your teeth, my fault, I'm a bit self absorbed
    I'mma keep airin you out daily, like the Febreeze just won't work
    Thinkin ya dicks impressive, stopped up cuz she won't squirt
    But that's old dirt, and this a keystyle you can sit and think about
    Put you in an undisclosed location for motivation, so tell Hostess I'm callin this Twinkie out

Stop duckin. Don't say I'll battle you, stalk the thread, discover I'm nice with it and then astral project back into the womb. I'm here, ain't goin nowhere.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Re: Anyone up for a battle?

Fight back Krucial

Do it for Milwaukee fam !
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

most of that was pretty entertaining good shit i died at have you not met my wife.
      #ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

I'mma cop a Mil walking, soon as the gun bucks

Comment

creeping through the brush, I raised up with the pump
          dumping like Ray Allen in his prime- now thats a Buckshot

Comment

I'll give you a run bro

Comment

Do I just post it o this thread ?

Comment

I'll give 13 bucks when u see big dog robbin son

Comment

Re: First ever bars on this site

I'm New to this battle business locked away n hidden like a buried memory I have risen,
                  My mission is simple call me Liam Neeson except Ill be the villain,
                  Your rap titles gonna get taken- like inmates rights in prison
                  rhymes toxic like nuclear fissions killing mcs slowly with deadly emissions,
                  I'll leave you on the final stage of chemotherapy praying for remission.
                  I'm the definition of vicious lyricism,
                  Quantifying atoms into superpositions -
                  But your probably not smart enough to understand theoretical physics
                  My minds gifted with divine wisdom,
                  I could kill everyone you love if you show me opposition ,
                  I'll do it smooth like a sleight of hand magician ,blink and you'll miss it like shooing stars in the distance.
                  Or will i leave them hacked up in the kitchen your loved ones just mutilated victims ,skinless eyes removed by opticians, spines dismembered just for tradition -leaving them without any recognition.

I'm a little sick n twisted ,can't deny the fact that I am gifted. but when I get riled up I'm Jack the Ripper, send spines down shivers I mean knifes down your sister n your mumas coochys render their Fallopian tubes useless I'll have it lookin like a c section with a chainsaw if she keeps moving .

I'm only joking ...well or so you'd be hopin' im full like wasp stings I come in doses, I am part nice guy but 90% bogan. The magic bogan cursing you X-P-ALLA-DOSES
                  I'm am the fuckin dopest yall are more atrocious then a pack a day smoker coughing up blood but y'all already no this.
                  I'm Drowning in an ocean amongst all you shitty vocalists your worse then cyclists in front of angry motorists.

Comment

Re: First ever bars on this site

Originally posted by Mangeybars View Post
                    I'm New to this battle business locked away n hidden like a buried memory I have risen,
                    My mission is simple call me Liam Neeson except Ill be the villain,
                    Your rap titles gonna get taken- like inmates rights in prison
                    rhymes toxic like nuclear fissions killing mcs slowly with deadly emissions,
                    I'll leave you on the final stage of chemotherapy praying for remission.
                    I'm the definition of vicious lyricism,
                    Quantifying atoms into superpositions -
                    But your probably not smart enough to understand theoretical physics
                    My minds gifted with divine wisdom,
                    I could kill everyone you love if you show me opposition ,
                    I'll do it smooth like a sleight of hand magician ,blink and you'll miss it like shooing stars in the distance.
                    Or will i leave them hacked up in the kitchen your loved ones just mutilated victims ,skinless eyes removed by opticians, spines dismembered just for tradition -leaving them without any recognition.

I'm a little sick n twisted ,can't deny the fact that I am gifted. but when I get riled up I'm Jack the Ripper, send spines down shivers I mean knifes down your sister n your mumas coochys render their Fallopian tubes useless I'll have it lookin like a c section with a chainsaw if she keeps moving .

I'm only joking ...well or so you'd be hopin' im full like wasp stings I come in doses, I am part nice guy but 90% bogan. The magic bogan cursing you X-P-ALLA-DOSES
                    I'm am the fuckin dopest yall are more atrocious then a pack a day smoker coughing up blood but y'all already no this.
                    I'm Drowning in an ocean amongst all you shitty vocalists your worse then cyclists in front of angry motorists.

Comment

Mangeybars in Aussie speak, equivalent of mad cow disease
                      Now his bitch foamin at the mouth, so I can back out with ease
                      Your similies too similiar, and no metaphors is a mistake
                      But, Obviously This Bitches Vagina Aches, covered wit with more white than funnel cakes
                      I'm crackin sediment, just to prove your ass irrelevant
                      Smash his lips, retract his lisp, no more speech impediment
                      Talkin slick, no Rick, seein out one eye like Fetty Wap
                      Let the ruger singe ya noodle, perceive the spaghetti hot
                      I exceed what ya levy stop, underwater hollows inchin like sea slugs
                      You's a coffee shop meme, Gene, quit tryna give me the Mean mug
                      I'm over'em, Okerlund, so I'm announcing your final curtain call
                      Raising Anarchy in under 24 hours, when I Purge'em it won't hurt at all
                      You can Bauer out, Jack, before your beanstalk learns to fall
                      Leave you burnin in the crawlspace, when I flip it's all switch (Auschwitz)
                      Banned from the high school locker rooms, your glory holes filled with all dicks
                      Time to call quits, this a fair trade Byron
                      I Max-well above your average decibels when I bomb, that's an air raid siren
                      So when you swimmin with the Dolphins, I can tell this bird out his element
                      Those backboobs aint wings, just fat sacks full of gelatin
                      But if I bring em to the desert, no pressure, bet he start leakin - gassed up like it's the main event
                      My bars don't reach to stroke your ego, but they longevity the same extent
                      Yous a latchkey kid, show up to Auckland with the ACME kit
                      Expose what's left of your fractured psyche worse than the acne did
                      You seem depressed, were you rejected?
                      With a face like Rocky Dennis it's to be expected
                      I'll become the Menace to a society you swore to protect kid
                      To get rid of Mangeybars, all I need's disinfectant

Comment

*sigh* another waste of time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X