MD Munk vs. GraphicxNature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MD Munk vs. GraphicxNature

Who's D? That's the Donald. Theocratic ... know the deal. No fact zone. It all ties together. Like Sharia Law - guess you know you get your hand cut off for stealing. Etc. That opening bar was a little unusual for me I guess, even though I liked it. I'm not that much into "scheming and wordplay" as these monkey boys would call it. Modern battle rap destroys language. Anyway thanks for the feedback, are you down to battle as well? Right now I'm in the middle of an informal exam, but I can prolly squeeze it in there... it tends to come naturally when I'm bored.

Good battle graph.

Comment

Deliver grammar, demand a motherfucker to stand up/
      Lyrical slander, in black and white like you was a panda/
      Slitherin scanda—lous nigga in a white hood like them boys in Bama/
      Triplin K and uh.. fist to the sky in your hood I’m black panther/
      Meaning I’m half white and black so cut me some slack bruh/
      Trucking in Mack Trucks, smugglin mad drugs/
      Stumblin at clubs with floozies that act tough/
      Till I hit em with that club, their booties they back up/
      Slippin rufies in glass cups, I dispute getting this loss/
      Cause your rhymes were glued together with lip gloss/
      Just playin, you really came to wreck shit/
      Like shittin yourself after driving in the wrong direction/
      And wreck into a port-o- potty john collection/

Now doubt bro! Good shit Munk.
      We’ll have to get it again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
        Who's D? That's the Donald. Theocratic ... know the deal. No fact zone. It all ties together. Like Sharia Law - guess you know you get your hand cut off for stealing. Etc. That opening bar was a little unusual for me I guess, even though I liked it. I'm not that much into "scheming and wordplay" as these monkey boys would call it. Modern battle rap destroys language. Anyway thanks for the feedback, are you down to battle as well? Right now I'm in the middle of an informal exam, but I can prolly squeeze it in there... it tends to come naturally when I'm bored.

Good battle graph.
        Yeah for sure if you wanna battle setup the rules and thread.

Comment

Ok, dope. Sorry for the response time, guess I couldn't squeeze it in anyway. I'm down right now though. 16 bars. I guess we can just post out verses in here and then set up the thread with both verses simultaneously. Good? [MENTION=33705]Hipp-O-Crit[/MENTION]

Comment

MC’s act like they don’t know but it ain’t ironic like Socrates
            when this hippocrit’s swearing he ain’t saying shit like Hippocrates
            snitches get stitches like a jackass up against Butterbeam’s finest swing
            if you ain’t got it, it don’t mean a thing, just badaboom! badabing!
            so ask yourself for whom the bell tolls, check your typo’s like Windows
            my mind's open when I write from the pen like some of my kinfos
            behind bars with knife scars but still thoughtful and literate
            the only thing behind your bars are stripes carved in the thoughts of an idiot
            I’m dead serious like when Math blacked out at Summer Madness
            which means I’m quick to snap and hit you if you come with ratchets
            ayo fuck these faggots like gay sex, I don’t discriminate like AIDS tests
            but your phantasy involves balls in the mouth and a freak covered in latex
            that's a Pulp Fiction scene, the shit’s obscene and seems a bit extreme
            but I wish you well and hope you some day make it to the silver screen
            in the meantime I rhyme fire with kerosine so fuck the bullshit
            you can’t play me out, cause I'm infinite like Guru with a full clip

that's it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X