• Show
Clear All

Re: Just a story.

No porcelain foreskin
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

lets battle bro. i need a battle on here. i see ur bored -dropping word exercizes, lets go lol

Comment

hi, slim shady?

Comment

Whenever Max came to the stage back in the day people were left in adoration
          but now the doc says he got knots in his nuts due to excessive masturabation
          shit like that must be agitating, but that's what happens when talent's fading
          now he's on the stand charged with whack rap without Perry Mason to save him
          I'mma rush in and put shit back to life like paramedics with patients
          brought back from the afterlife in a pair of minutes with patience
          I'm savagly entertaining like the day when Roy got terrorized up in Vegas
          for playing with fire, don't expect your father to come running like Pi when the tiger was caged in
          my rhymes are amazing, these dummies are buying the propaganda but not Bad Information
          I didn't buy neither or watch the staged debates of the last American election, nah
          I was pumping California Love while these faggots were playing Californication (hahhaaa)
          you're wasted out your mind, bitch, remember to do crack in moderation
          cause when incredible rappers wanna wrestle or act that just goes to show they wanna be the Rock so bad it fucking change them, yo
          I'm saying I blaze em all like a blunt wrapped by a stoner rookie
          spit that kush shit, the difference between yo ass and mine is kinda like the difference there be between J-Lo and Snookies
          fuck these pussies, no hand on the fucking wheel with two uzis, I'm ill
          you can't snooze or get killed with that dubious skill, blade in the back like Brutus did to Julius ... what
          know your history fuckhead or you're head'll get fucked by an op-ed
          you "bust lead" like it ain't a dumb rhyme, jui jitsu technique, Sunshine, now you all wet
          said who in a different tone, I pity you fools who live by the rules
          I climb ladders like yiddish schools and rhyme phatter than Biggie Smalls
          I said I'm dangerous to your health like the plague and plagiarists to myself
          I'm made, and it ain't an MTV show, I'm just caked out, like Ice-T said to Soulja Boy
          the pedigree flow will roast a toy, and it's easy, since in your gym locker you kept polaroids of older boys that you stole from the janitors overallssss I'm out

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X