Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a story.

I woke up this morning and went for a bike ride grabbed a tube of
    cyanide and crashed into a dude at high tide, police showin up thinking its a double homicide and everyone is traumatized cause I swallowed my tooth and i died,
    Came back to life and walked into a dry cleaners and said, "I need an extra small tube top for my penis, cause if that dude the rock keeps trying to come between us I'll use him as ammo for my trebuchet and fucking toss his ass to Venus." The store clerk said, "you sure that'll work?" And I was like, "Shut up you poor jerk you look older than George Burns."
    He told me you could take the exit to the next mall but if you want an extra small how you gonna have sex with us all? I said fuck it and had sex with a saw, then I cut her out of my life and got breakfast with Paul, we went to Denny's, smashed a bottle of henny and I whipped out my phone to call my main bitch Jenny, she said, "Craig residence." I said, "Bitch you still skinny? Cause I'm cheesin for a burger but I can't find any. And if nuthin else ill come and tell you I love you babe fumble under ya belt till you come with a yell." She cried and got onery, yelled and hung up on me, but fuck it, I'd rather not have my bitch scrawny, and if she thinks she's harmin me I'll fuck her and her mom till both of them cum in harmony. Went to the funeral home where a service had just started, opened the casket of the departed and said, "Hey who the fuck farted? I was gonna crawl in here to keep this guy company but it smells like fromunda cheese and I think his heart started. He fist bumped me, jumped up and I chased him down fifth street and i saw a lady cop and got frisky. Said, "excuse me ma'am but I got this here fifty if you'll handcuff me to your arm and then swiftly frisk me." So now I'm locked up for disturbing the peace, banged a cup against the bars and yelled "your service stinks! I know it's my fault and I deserve It i think but what's a guy gotta do to get some bourbon to drink?" Made a fool of myself, but I was actin awfully macho waited till everyone was watching and started singing Pagliaccio. They finally let me go after James paid my bond, I told him thanks and asked if he wanted To run a train on his mom, but he left so I told him don't be a stranger got in my
    Ford ranger and started jerkin it to Kimmy Granger. Smoked a blunt with Roy blunt and said I voted for Pedro, got in my grey boat and fucked his A hole like I would J-Lo, cause if I could stick it to any singer in show biz it'd be Jennifer Lopez and puffy you know this, and if you spit on my onion rings there's a hundred things I'd do to show you what the thunder brings. Y'all are just blundering and blubbering I'm the son of kings and this isn't even a battle but I bet it would still make me a hundred g's.

Re: Just a story.

Max, Max, Max....

And you were doing so well....

Comment

Nah man, how can you even be mad? Nobody will battle me so I'll just post freestyles. I refuse to not drop something everday

Comment

You know what?

Comment

OP spazzing

Comment

What did Paul order?
            The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
              What did Paul order?
              The Lumberjack Slam. It was Paul Bunyon

Comment

Also, jd, don't tell me there aren't some lines in there you didn't laugh at

Comment

I'll give you multi orgasms till ya sultry ass has core spasms and being an adult doesn't mean you're not a whore madam

Comment

Daaaaaaamn

Comment

Jd you a baby I'll cream up on ya face smooth and savory as gravy if ya graced me with space to get making the babies you could taste me for days and that shit wouldn't phase me

Comment

ohhhh shiiittt max spitting the pedophile bars to porter.

Comment

I somehow hate this guy 20x less than Porter.
                          Welcome aboard
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Glad to be here

Comment

Them throwback Eminem tribute verses you emulate be going hard!
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              Originally posted by ekeanon
                              I'm glad I got to witness your life
                              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X