Battle Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Tournament?

So, I know I'm really new to this site and I don't really know how things work, but it seems there isn't a whole lot of new activity in this particular forum, and it's literally the one where rappers test their skills. I personally try to write rhymes every single day to keep myself sharp, and I'm sure there are many of you who feel the same way.

What I would like to do is somehow set up a fairly regular tournament system. One where there was a contestant cap, and whoever signed up first was in. There would be battles, topicals, and special challenge battles, with people not in the tournament set to judge different battles. While there wouldn't be any actual prizes for winning, there would be titles and allcolades, plus you could keep a record. This way, the challenge itself of being great propels you to practice and get better. As an emcee who takes the game pretty seriously, that's honestly why I joined this site in the first place.

My question then is, are there some of you that would be interested in something like this? Also, who would I go about talking to, or would I just set it up myself? I understand if I am overstepping my blundered here, but I just find myself curious. I'm always hungry to battle, and I'm sure
    You are too.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X