TRIP 6 VS CLARKE RELOADED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text TRIP 6 VS CLARKE RELOADED

Bout time this faggot learn, the day I ‘cut the shit’, I’ll slice ya hypogastric nerve
    The tyrant has returned, dismountin’ tops (mountain tops) for ‘gassin’ like a pyroclastic surge
    Don't start that white 'n black shit cuz ya race will be erased after the nitric acid burns
    He said that was a freestyle, but wouldn't be fire off the top if he was Michael Jackson's perm

You are a walking piece of excrement, do I gotta even mention his awful speech impediment?
    That's p-p-p-p-probably the reason ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch
    I'll hook ya head with a fist full of quarters cuz I wanna beat some sense (cents) in it
    The 'right cross' will spin this bitch's head around like the vomit scene from Exorcist

Even ya family will get it, they'll get hooked on til someone pulls me off em like hard drugs
    I'll take a 'piss' on ya son and let the 'ratchet sing', I will R Kelly Clarke son (R Kelly/Kelly Clarkson)
    If ya mom's want it, I got two guns ‘drawn around her Chin’ like a chink outlined in chalk
    I’ll be ponderin’ fondlin’ ya mom at her open coffin...that’s how I think outside the box

Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
    I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib
    What in that tiny fuckin' brain of yours makes you think you're some big spectacle?
    The reality is, it don't matter if you're 'incredible' if no one believes that ya 'ink credible'

For example, you're from Mesquite, the suburban part of Dallas, yet you claim the city
    Admit it, you're the only 'black guy' living in that 'white hood', you're Clayton Bigsby
    So what's with all the gun bars, huh? Who the fuck have you killed for lately?
    You's a nerdy suburban bitch, known for 'hangin' round pussies' like stillborn babies

This website's corny, these text fights bore me, I'll kill everyone to defend my glory
    'n if ya crew want it, they'll get covered in red too (covered 'n read to) like bedtime stories
    Remember that bar? You should, you labeled it great then decided to take the shit
    Fuckin plagiarist, Helen Keller's childhood - You don't know who the fuck you playin' with

You're an imposture, ya nada, I'm glad even ya 'fans saw through you', that's Kitana
    But they gonna remember me, my punches 'stick in their fuckin heads', that's Baraka
    Thanks to you, everything I write, I've been copyrighting cuz people just copy writing
    Sadly, it's not surprising, someone get these dogs some muzzles to stop the biting

Or, who remembers when Clarke asked if anyone here had a link to Daisy's Destruction?
    Initially, I just made the assumption, maybe it's some sick Asian snuff flick 80's production
    But nah, you wanted to play with ya junk as a baby gets fucked n then heinously bludgeoned
    then fatally cut until basically nothin remained but some stumps n her cranium crushed in

How would you feel? Or maybe you never had the care of a father, I'm swearin to God if
    someone touched a hair on my daughter, I'm loadin up a pair of them choppers
    What if you were a parent n watched yer careless young toddler get barbarically slaughtered?
    How many prayers n Our Fathers, therapists, doctors would it take to kill the despair n the trauma?

You say you ain't this terrible monster, oh, my bad, you just meant it to be funny, sheesh!
    I should sow you n ya boys into a 'human centipede', my jokes are mostly 'tounge-in-cheek'
    Picture this pudgy fuck in his crusty undies watchin Teletubbies, struttin a chubby from em
    For real tho, I heard Jobe only fucks with 26 year olds..ya know why? Cuz there's 20 of em!

He acts like he don't see us but he cheats us- it's like playing peekaboo with Jesus
    Don't let him deceive us, he only fucks his pregnant bitch to get a blowjob from the fetus
    I know, I know, this shit's a bit harsh, I wasn't gonna attack dog, but the bitch barked
    you hang with lil boys 'n leave em when their 'balls drop', you're such a dick Clarke (Dick Clark)

I'll leave ya corpse stiff as you at Chucky Cheese, I wack off in battlefields...I never cum in peace
    I'm Bobby, you Whitney...two more lines and this bitch is dead, defunct, deceased
    Gig in a flash? Computer nerd punchlines? Really? Goddamnit, ya ass is swollen
    Ya know why? Cuz I put ya * when I run up and / your :

Translation for the idiots: Cuz I put ya ass to risk (asterisk) when I run up and slash your colon

83.33%
    CLARKE RELOADED
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

They're all gonna laugh at you!

Re: TRIP 6 VS CLARKE RELOADED

48 bars Clarke. Let's fucking gooooooooo

Comment

tl;dr you suck

Comment

R.I.P. Clarke he died twice in the last 24 hrs

Comment

6 spazzed.
          🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I'll defend Clarke here...

Hoo hoo hoo...eyy!

I'm a lucky bastard my car like Dukes of Hazard
            I never had a ghost writer I'm afraid of Casper
            You chokin' on a phone so I know you ain't a master
            Now you callin' Jobe knowin' he ain't gonna answer...

Better find the god you praise, whatever god you pray to
            If 18 a competitor he better find his faith
            Cus I'm the heavenly father combined with Allah I'm every god, Yahweh too
            When you see me say "Jesus" or "Hey Zeus"
            My rhetoric and my letterin' ate you bet imma break you better than Bane
            I bet you need the paramedics to save you and a medical breakthrough
            I put the pen aside, still committing genocide
            I'm General Zod you don't get it I said genocide
            That's the genesis of your homicide I traumatize your mom and finalize your death...
            It's time to ride...
            You said you was ride or die but you writers lie
            Cause you put that on your fucking momma then your momma died
            I promise to God
            Imma eat all of you lying cats cause in fact that's how I swallow pride

Let's keep goin...

His rap name is 3Face, meanin' he sleeps with fo' eyes open
            but as soon as those eyes close that mean's both sides open
            Butterflies escapin' from his stomach hole wide open
            That'll save you next time when you on the phone line chokin'
            Cus I'm not Phil, Roddy, Jobe or Porter
            I can pop pills, body hoes for quarters...
            Take Porter's heart with Jobe's claws and fill Roddy's plate for boredom
            That's how you witness a forum foursome
            I eat spines that means I'm back starving
            Up in eke's lawn tryna hoe my cash garden
            Ask Darwin, I've had targets back in past Archean
            and 18 wonder's why I write halfhearted

freestyle I'll write for you some other time...

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post
              I eat spines that means I'm back starving

Comment

I appreciate the votes, but I think Clarke might writing a whole other verse. I don't pretend to understand his logic anymore.

Comment

I vote for ekelon.

Comment

Crazy af, because I didn't drop my verse and I never knew this happened
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      Crazy af, because I didn't drop my verse and I never knew this happened
                      Prolly cuz I dropped this late last night. You told me to set up the thread, and you'll post your response. I didn't want to copy n paste ur shit in case you were doing a new verse.

Comment

cook is a faggot fuck

Comment

Clarke, did you do the Sco battle last night?

Comment

Dropping verse later tonight or tomorrow
                            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Dick Clarke punch was definitely creative, never been said before or been used. Neither has the Michael Jackson bar.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X