• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text keyboard warriors presents triple 6 vs earl

EARL:
    goof bars is sumthin u gotta deal wit
    cuz no matter wat ur fag name is i know u a goof on sum real shit
    i hate goofs ,for them i got the trey duece clear straight shots like grey goose hole so big u can fit a egg thru
    hey goof, this is dumb out season i got the pump out squeezin open ya chest up u got 1 lung out breathing
    riddle this tripple 6 sounds like he diddles kids hes got a little dick the size of a mino fish his girl call earl to get her fix i crush her pussy she gimme lips til my blinks r stiff
    samoli pirate ,,my niggas holdin up sticks n signs no stop the violence ,all my niggas work together we got the block alliance ,we pull or whip over wit out the cops or syrens masks n flames but we not the wyatts put holes in you m your savior like pontious pilate

triple 6
    TRIP 6 (disoma666):

Trip 6 vs Earl…let’s work, I’ll run in his crib ‘n put one in his girl’s head first
    Your kids will have an Odd Future when I put a bunch of holes in Earl Sweatshirt
    This gun got 12 magazines and I’m about to put a year’s subscription in you
    You’re like Stevie Wonder gettin’ dressed…Ain’t got a clue what ya gettin’ into!

Keep it real, you a bitch, don’t be lying bout no damn hecklers ‘n hand gestures
    You moved to a ‘white hood’ and ‘turned pussy’ like a transgender Klan member
    You bout as tough as a mall cop, we wouldn’t see him put arms on 6 fixin’ his wall clocks
    Pac mini-me’s get their balls shot, that’s what I call vaccinating for smallpox (small Pacs)

This website’s corny, these text fights bore me, I’ll kill everyone to defend my glory
    So, whoever want it will get covered in red too (covered ‘n read to) like bedtime stories
    Next time this punk bitch utters some dumb shit, he’s gettin’ punched in his cunt lips
    Suck dick, I’m John Bobbit after Lorena got him…That’s ‘nothing to fuck with’

Fuck a gun, I’ll just snap ya neck til ya head faces the back of ya spine
    So I can talk shit to your face and behind ya back at the same exact time
    or get stabbed with 20 pickets, let’s see how well you take offense (a fence)
    then get ‘buried alive’, you know the ‘plot’, that’s ‘grave’ suspense!

I’m here to stop these niggas from gassing you up, call me Oscar Schindler
    Go right ahead, I got a’drum’ for all your heads like Jeffrey Dahmer’s dinner
    I’ll stuff ya head in a toilet ‘n blow ya brains out, grab me a crap plunger
    Your head will be between the Jon and the Tom like Jesus at the Last Supper (see Earl’s avatar)
    earl
    22.22%
    77.78%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Earl; April 10, 2016, 12:56 AM. Reason: showed up late

Re: keyboard warriors presents triple 6 vs earl

[MENTION=7929]disoma666[/MENTION]

Comment

Earl won

Comment

Earl proving why he's an animal.

Comment

Trip 6 no showing?

Comment

is he gon show up ?

Comment

disoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond reputedisoma666 has a reputation beyond repute

Rookie
              Send Message User Lists
              Last Activity: 17 Minutes Ago
              Current Activity: Viewing Thread Open Call Out

Comment

samoli pirate ,,my niggas holdin up sticks n signs no stop the violence

Comment

My bad, ya'll told me I had to send this shit to Choppa 1st. Hold on a sec.
                  They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

TRIP 6 (disoma666):

Trip 6 vs Earl…let’s work, I’ll run in his crib ‘n put one in his girl’s head first
                    Your kids will have an Odd Future when I put a bunch of holes in Earl Sweatshirt
                    This gun got 12 magazines and I’m about to put a year’s subscription in you
                    You’re like Stevie Wonder gettin’ dressed…Ain’t got a clue what ya gettin’ into!

Keep it real, you a bitch, don’t be lying bout no damn hecklers ‘n hand gestures
                    You moved to a ‘white hood’ and ‘turned pussy’ like a transgender Klan member
                    You bout as tough as a mall cop, we wouldn’t see him put arms on 6 fixin’ his wall clocks
                    Pac mini-me’s get their balls shot, that’s what I call vaccinating for smallpox (small Pacs)

This website’s corny, these text fights bore me, I’ll kill everyone to defend my glory
                    So, whoever want it will get covered in red too (covered ‘n read to) like bedtime stories
                    Next time this punk bitch utters some dumb shit, he’s gettin’ punched in his cunt lips
                    Suck dick, I’m John Bobbit after Lorena got him…That’s ‘nothing to fuck with’

Fuck a gun, I’ll just snap ya neck til ya head faces the back of ya spine
                    So I can talk shit to your face and behind ya back at the same exact time
                    or get stabbed with 20 pickets, let’s see how well you take offense (a fence)
                    then get ‘buried alive’, you know the ‘plot’, that’s ‘grave’ suspense!

I’m here to stop these niggas from gassing you up, call me Oscar Schindler
                    Go right ahead, I got a’drum’ for all your heads like Jeffrey Dahmer’s dinner
                    I’ll stuff ya head in a toilet ‘n blow ya brains out, grab me a crap plunger
                    Your head will be between the Jon and the Tom like Jesus at the Last Supper (see Earl’s avatar)

Comment

is that a whisper my nigga?

Comment

i see it now the text was black walahi i couldnt see shit good shit fam thanks for comin out

Comment

Yea, I copied it from Word. Just fixed it. Good shit.

Comment

i put ur verse in the op

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                              i put ur verse in the op
                              Thx. Yo who voted before I even dropped my shit? Lol. Hatin already damn

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X