Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

and I still beat him Don Demarco u ruckin retard and that proves I made a mistake in life who doesn't u fucktard
    Sabotage Ent
    "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

hes garbage and ur ridin his baby dick LMAO
      Sabotage Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
        Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
        BTW u feen for dickriders i only got honest people who like my shit u wish u were me u canadian peiece of shit

go head correct my spelling u fuckin dork

suck a dick and step ur game up or leave the sight and make another name cuz u suck whoever u are

did you just spell site "sight" again ?

do i gotta explain....

a site is.. what you are on right now...

and "sight" is like with your eyeballs bro....

what r u a poindexter u lost no matter how its spelled out

3 times
        Sabotage Ent

Comment

Basicly bro, all trey is saying is you need to chill out. Your going ape shit talking smack telling people to kill themselves. When you clearly arnt perfect, be a little more humble nigga and its all good

Comment

and I still beat him Don Demarco u ruckin retard and that proves I made a mistake in life who doesn't u fucktard

That's not a "mistake" that is absolutely stupid....

I popped the "bars" I was "selling" cause there was nothing else to do????

And I "ratted" my own damn self out to a lady you where selling magazines to....

Surt a "mistake" is what you do every time you spell a word..

That was life altering....

~#FUCK12~

Comment

<catches up>

O_O Wow.

<Mace Windu voice> The beef is strong in this thread

Comment

I won't be breaking down this battle because I didn't enjoy reading the verses and I didn't like the lack of sportsmanship after the battle concluded. I voted in the poll. Hopefully you guys can keep your class and your composure in the future. A lot of personal information was divulged in this thread. For that very reason, your next battles against top tier opponents will be very difficult to win.

Comment

^ than why bother to post any way.. To tell us we will lose to a top tier textee?? Like GTFOH.. After all that shit in the thread u think I give a fuck.. This shit doesn't matter in real life [MENTION=18444]Origin[/MENTION] unless like surt you make it real life... The dudes a dick head.. Thinks he's god.. TELLIN people to kill themselves.. Realistically he deserved what he got.. No matter if you feel bad or not..
                  ~#FUCK12~

Comment

all this yippidy yap god damn so I spelled a word wrong and thought u were black and u said I stumbled this aint a verbal battle its text

try not u wine like a little bitch and take ur 2nd L u fucktard

[MENTION=18444]Origin[/MENTION] this is just for you in case you missed it.. Don't start misspelling shit and calling me a fucktard if you can't take the heat that is going to be brought to you..I was complaining about misspelling in bars..he crossed the line I remained perfectly calm the whole time
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

I bothered to post because people I respect requested that I do so. I was unwilling to oblige all of their requests and I explained why. I didn't say you'd lose, I said it'd be very hard to win. You guys are just airing dirty laundry. When people become combative, battle again or say your peace and leave them to their own devices. I've already said what I had to say. You'll listen or you won't. I'm not going to preach to niggas who are several years my senior.

Comment

yeah u right Milne420 I was ur homie and obviously u can't stand losing

correct my spelling post my messages u can't beat me

and u should have with all those personals

SMH what a joke

I win u lose what u wanna battle again

u voted for uself mufucka what I spelled motherfucker wrong ok u fuckin nerdy bitch

go lose some more ur records like 2-25 pussy

I win again
                        Sabotage Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post
                          I won't be breaking down this battle because I didn't enjoy reading the verses and I didn't like the lack of sportsmanship after the battle concluded. I voted in the poll. Hopefully you guys can keep your class and your composure in the future. A lot of personal information was divulged in this thread. For that very reason, your next battles against top tier opponents will be very difficult to win.
                          u stay respected homie for real
                          Sabotage Ent

Comment

and on that note Trey Milne if u want a rematch get at me

I will oblige
                            Sabotage Ent

Comment

yeah u right Milne420 I was ur homie and obviously u can't stand losing

correct my spelling post my messages u can't beat me

and u should have with all those personals

SMH what a joke

I win u lose what u wanna battle again

u voted for uself mufucka what I spelled motherfucker wrong ok u fuckin nerdy bitch

go lose some more ur records like 2-25 pussy

I win again

Shuuuuuuushhhhhh......

just remember from the very start before I even post bars I'm down 5-0...

It doesn't matter if I have a Lamar verse, and we both know that..

Yes you won.. I don't believe your verse was worth a win but in the eyes of the people it is..

Surt.. I didn't wanna give any info..but when you talk to people like that, "fucktard" Rae Rae Rae.. It tends to piss people off..

It's not the fact we can't HANDLE loosing to you.. It's the way you act, I believe spelling is a BIG deal in TEXT battles.. Including if its the "punch".

That does not make me a "fucktard" "idiot" "dumbass" I believe you also said you can't stand another loss to me who cares If spell a word or two wrong..

Don't start talking shit to me, going at my character cause I have a different judgment on bars than you..

Take your W and move on.. I wasn't even arguing with you until you started flapping your gums..

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X