ILL BATTLE ANYBODY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILL BATTLE ANYBODY

And beat your fuckin ass you piece of shit. Yeah you. You right now reading this. Ill fuckin beat the shit out of you then fuckin cum in your mothers mouth. Ill shoot so much cum in her mouth itll look like her fuckin teeth were melting do you understand what im saying? Do you comprehend these words that i am delivering to you im an articulate smack and i will articulately smack you across the face you fuckin pussy. Ill stomp your father out.

Re: ILL BATTLE ANYBODY

Set it up.

**edit***

after seeing your last battle, never-mind, you have a few levels to power up before you match wits here.
    ._.

Comment

Pussy. Let pride get in the way at first, then changed your mind when you realized you'd get fucked up. Pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by 18TH LETTER View Post
        Pussy. Let pride get in the way at first, then changed your mind when you realized you'd get fucked up. Pussy.

Hmmm... you got me. I let my pride overshadow my fear of your supremacy. So in an effort to garner some viable form of self dignity I will accept. Being that you have such a remarkable use of the English language, I have NO idea how I will evade a loss.

Go ahead and set it up Sir. I thank you for this amazing opportunity.

I won't write anything until tomorrow. I'd rather use my working hours to be humiliated by your lyrical miracles.
        ._.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X