X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

that was eeehhhh, and those 2 bars were a waste,
    Where yo bitch at, 3 hours ago she had my kids on her face,
    The next time you see her ask that dirty bitch how my dick taste....faggot ass nigga
    Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
    https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
    https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
    https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

that 2nd line weak as fuck you need some help
      so i'll provide the noose, nigga kill yo self
      farra ra ra ra

Comment

memph tried he died, I laughed.... when trylls got caught in a bear trap,
        you the one who needs help nigga.. Im gone kill myself drinking...with your bars nigga

Comment

difference between me and zed, I ain't another lost nigga
          his girl my compass, she go down south right before i dick her
          farra ra ra ra

Comment

Provide The Noose? I'll Grab The Lace Right Inside Your Boot, Untie Ya Shoe, Connect The Strings With Fiber Glue Tie em To a Phoneline Thats Tied To You
            Speakin of bear traps ima embarass this cat like exposin your bare ass infront
            of a therapy class

Comment

grabing lace , bare ass ? im not finna rebutal this trash

Comment

once syllable? its obvious Zed sucks
                waiting itt for competition, i wish you the best luck
                hey faggot Guess what? the milk on your cereal today was from your mother's breast pump, so for the first time in years you were actually fed lunch by depressed slut.

Comment

ill Beat her harder than Roots, you would think I was Quest love
                  the bitch gets fed drugs for Rent money when she get's dressed up
                  i called the cunt a dirty word, she approached me and and said "yup?"
                  fucked her in her ass to avoid her stretched cunt, but im calling her next month

Comment

plz edit and color the parts that rhyme so i can make sure you aren't just typing random shit to me

thanks

Comment

editing and adding something about molten lava? lmfao

edit: ill be a good sport, you bout to get this quick work

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th
                        Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
                        fucked her in her ass to avoid her stretched cunt, but im calling her next month
                        His name is Don Status and he's entered the mouth of madness.
                        Hidden invisib to the naked eye DEA

Your ex went out to lunch and got drove over by the food truck.
                        Your enouch ain't enough for me to ain't rough you ain't dust

Left Don status in his prime or stratus, i'm driving this invalid into molten lava.

Don you lost right to cartel in my streets, i'm the charisma
                        my x was hit by a food truck? faggot, i hope your daughter in the fourth grade gets hit by a school bus...ayo when i freestyle these bullshit writtens its too much
                        i saw you quote me i was like sku...what? who the fuck is dude, he MUST be juiced up like fruit punch
                        but ill beat your faggot ass and leave the scene with some bruised knucks

faggot you've got no code of honor, i'll throw your father in the same vat of molten lava that you wrote about tryna force that nonsense
                        pharrel ive got universal mind control... you're nothing more than common
                        i hope that boney faggot finds out what a whore your mom is

Comment

Don status ain't got no hoes
                          he only got the treasure he seaked under thoses Exes
                          His name ain't got flow, it surely to blow
                          just like he ain't surpasses Don weak below the knees lacks excercises

Skull death your ride crept alongside your mind with a fifth of vodka
                          You've wrote your last log a rythm entry WTF your mind is empty

Comment

Sku you sound like a nice guy... but i dont give a fuck
                            i hope your future wife dies, but before she lives enough to see in that in high sight she's Always been a slut

Comment

damn you removed that other comment that i just quoted?

christ 00 ethering mofuckers itt

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th
                                His name is Don Status and he's entered the mouth of madness.
                                Hidden invisib to the naked eye DEA

Your ex went out to lunch and got drove over by the food truck.
                                Your enouch ain't enough for me to ain't rough you ain't dust

Left Don status in his prime or stratus, i'm driving this invalid into molten lava.

Don you lost right to cartel in my streets, i'm the charisma
                                my x was hit by a food truck? faggot, i hope your daughter in the fourth grade gets hit by a school bus...ayo when i freestyle these bullshit writtens its too much
                                i saw you quote me i was like sku...what? who the fuck is dude, he MUST be juiced up like fruit punch
                                but ill beat your faggot ass and leave the scene with some bruised knucks

faggot you've got no code of honor, i'll throw your father in the same vat of molten lava that you wrote about tryna force that nonsense
                                pharrel ive got universal mind control... you're nothing more than common
                                i hope that boney faggot finds out what a whore your mom is
                                Welll it seams to me your rhyme got the better of your reason.
                                I'm here to impeach your boney rhymes and come up with my own time

because inside your like jail you fail to find the fine line.
                                Inside your a male but on the outside you like a gal to wine and dine.

you like brail to the touch frail when i seek enough you just ejaculate through
                                you are not masculine or stressin me

cause over the internet your like laytex just a covering of conspiracy, and you can't harm me
                                You name is Don Status, you've long gone beyond any sort of imagines
                                you are a fucking fairy tale that is waiting to happen.
                                you are like a bar of soap dropped over in front of a faggot.
                                you are not the slightest bit of a threat to my several friends on amphetamines.

Bro Don Status couldn't harm a fawn in grasses he's so passive like my knuckles are gonna be in scratches.

Fuck you in your mattress i've got the expanses that'll leave the masses
                                with subtractive addidatives, Don Status is just a flaw and sadness.
                                So use your imagination kid.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X