trey duece ducking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trey duece ducking

Battle me and stop ducking. You was all about it until I exposed you as a liar. Write your bars son or I will just body u in a solo thread. Don't make me embaress u like that. Stand upfor yourself and be a man. And remember I was nice at first and gave u a chance to apoligize, u brought this on ur delusional ass self trey
    ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Re: trey duece ducking

okay its obvious your looking to rap/ talk about ducking? gave your momma wings now you need too see a quack/ battle on the internet? this boy ell never make a track/ when you see that flash your taking these shots, dont care if your photogenic/ ya moms ya pops every one in that famliy photo can get it

Comment

Originally posted by coathanger View Post
      Battle me and stop ducking. You was all about it until I exposed you as a liar. Write your bars son or I will just body u in a solo thread. Don't make me embaress u like that. Stand upfor yourself and be a man. And remember I was nice at first and gave u a chance to apoligize, u brought this on ur delusional ass self trey
      Yo you weird ass fucking flunky fake punk bitch,
      I dun told u I wrote that two weeks ago and put in in your thread,
      Get off my nuts and wait till YB pussy we will be the first battle you punk bitch..
      I feel like lux and your bitch ass is hollow..
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

poundz join up in yb imo

we only got 3 more slots left before this #classic event kicks off!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X