Symbol vs Golden Flamez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol vs Golden Flamez

Alright mate, I'm pretty-much ready. so PM me when you're ready to post your bars and we can try and kill eachother :)
    Symbol
    100.00%
    Golden Flamez
    0.00%

Re: Symbol vs Golden Flamez

I'm way better, new to the game, but still a Hank McCoy,
    I'm Mayweather, you ain't gonna win this, Golden, boy,

I got gold boy. I don't need to personally press a nigga,
    Send word to all Dezzy Eagle cats, every Smith n Wesson nigga,
    "Ayo, put this bitch-ass clown in a box, like he confessin nigga!"
    First man miss, price on gold going up, like in recession, nigga,

But if I have to, I'll clap you myself. Nigga, I'm far from mild,
    You'll need a coffin, black suit, make up and formaldehyde,
    Rush in ya crib, while you with ya kid, start shooting bold n wild,
    Even Eddie Murphy won't stop me killing Golden child,

Put that metal to ya mouth like you need braces n amma dentist, B,
    Just before you die, sparks fly, like me and this bitch got chemistry,

I'm a deadly G, mess with me, find your ass lined in white chalk,
    You's a faggot... I seen Flamez all up on a man like Guy Fawkes,
    It won't be, "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" when this toy talk,
    One shot in ya torso, so forceful, you'll do a moonwalk, nigga.

Comment

GF Verse

So we here now. it's just me and you. He say he roll deep but...Who supposed to fear sym's crew?
      Not me, this is something he's never been thru. Hit his friends crib's then the next episode imma hit sym's two (Sims 2).

This the art of war so No hugs and daps. I'll let this lead penetrate where ya blood be at.
      You'll hafta ventilate or take a lovely nap. So where disco only the techno and capacity like the club scene packed. (Where dis go? Only the tech knows it'll come pass ya tee)

I'm God sent, It's like i can't be touched nor seen. When I spark clips. It's like a deleted Thor scene.
      Get me more pissed? And you gone see me all up in ya dreams with the blow torch tryna melt ya thoughts through ya spleen

Everybody in this forum know I'm the best since start. He ain't got the engine to rev up Somebody check his heart! Have my nigga's gun you down but leave u breathing when we catch this mark then I'll walk up with the axe and leave symbol's lower half detached like a question mark.
      INF3RNO
      That Nigga.....Period
      Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
      http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
      http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Nice work, GF.

Comment

Fashooo. That golden child/eddie murphy shit was funny/nice
          INF3RNO
          That Nigga.....Period

Comment

Damn.. y'all both did good coming up with some original schemes. I liked the sims 2 name flip, and the eddie murphy shit was a don demarco. Imma smoke and come back to this to vote. Seem very even to me
            ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Aight... imo I think sym got it. Everything is pretty even punches/multis , but like, gf had some wordplay, sym killed it with his setups though. I thought that made his punches resonate a bit more. Dope shit regardless
              ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Yeah, the Sims 2 flip was clever. The Disco line was a killer blow too :)

Thanks Coathanger. Definitely a close one.

Comment

Name flips r on point
                  >>

Comment

Yeah, both of us had good name flips, but you should of voted, mate :)

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                      I'm way better, new to the game, but still a Hank McCoy,
                      I'm Mayweather, you ain't gonna win this, Golden, boy,
                      A fair opener, Mayweather/Golden Boy lines are a little played though.

I got gold boy. I don't need to personally press a nigga,
                      Send word to all Dezzy Eagle cats, every Smith n Wesson nigga,
                      "Ayo, put this bitch-ass clown in a box, like he confessin nigga!"
                      First man miss, price on gold going up, like in recession, nigga,
                      DON DEMARCO.

But if I have to, I'll clap you myself. Nigga, I'm far from mild,
                      You'll need a coffin, black suit, make up and formaldehyde,
                      Rush in ya crib, while you with ya kid, start shooting bold n wild,
                      Even Eddie Murphy won't stop me killing Golden child,
                      Another mean bar. Set ups are on point.

Put that metal to ya mouth like you need braces n amma dentist, B,
                      Just before you die, sparks fly, like me and this bitch got chemistry,
                      Heard similar bars spat plenty of times before. This wasn't awe-inspiring but not shitty.

I'm a deadly G, mess with me, find your ass lined in white chalk,
                      You's a faggot... I seen Flamez all up on a man like Guy Fawkes,
                      It won't be, "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" when this toy talk,
                      One shot in ya torso, so forceful, you'll do a moonwalk, nigga.

Nice closer.

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
                      GF Verse

So we here now. it's just me and you. He say he roll deep but...Who supposed to fear sym's crew?
                      Not me, this is something he's never been thru. Hit his friends crib's then the next episode imma hit sym's two (Sims 2).
                      Excellent opener. We have a battle on our hands.

This the art of war so No hugs and daps. I'll let this lead penetrate where ya blood be at.
                      You'll hafta ventilate or take a lovely nap. So where disco only the techno and capacity like the club scene packed. (Where dis go? Only the tech knows it'll come pass ya tee)
                      DON DEMARCO.

I'm God sent, It's like i can't be touched nor seen. When I spark clips. It's like a deleted Thor scene.
                      Get me more pissed? And you gone see me all up in ya dreams with the blow torch tryna melt ya thoughts through ya spleen
                      Average bar, great imagery.

Everybody in this forum know I'm the best since start. He ain't got the engine to rev up Somebody check his heart! Have my nigga's gun you down but leave u breathing when we catch this mark then I'll walk up with the axe and leave symbol's lower half detached like a question mark.
                      Good closer.

Both had great punches. "Price of Gold going up" was line of the battle, followed by the Golden Child just barely edging out "Only the techno and capacity like the club scene packed" for second place. Sym had clear concise set ups the whole way through. When I was reading them I couldn't wait for the punch and was pleased every time. It was like that for Golden Flamez a few times but he was too long winded and his set ups somewhat subtracted from the punch. Golden Flamez made up for it with his wordplay. A great overall battle. I'd give it an 85.5/100.

My vote is for Symbol. Both did their thing. This one can go either way, it just depends on what you prefer.

Comment

Yo Origin is like on point with every word of that. That's how I viewed the battle. I think the setups took this. Shout out to origin for his expos, dude speak with a wise mind for battle rap tbh.
                        ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Quality breakdown, Origin, thanks.

Comment

i fucks with that sort of breakdown. Makes u feel like ur material isn't being wasted
                            INF3RNO
                            That Nigga.....Period

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X