UFC 219 Holly Holm vs Cris Cyroid *PPV Links inside***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 219 Holly Holm vs Cris Cyroid *PPV Links inside***

You could legit crack a walnut in Hollys butt cheeks.
    sigpic

Comment

Shit Holly might have stole the 5th.

Comment

Cyborg by UA.
        sigpic

Comment

better get the decision

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

tell me she wins pleaee

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

She landed the most in all 5 rounds.
              sigpic

Comment

she has to get the decision

Comment

Cyborg wins!

sigpic

Comment

Cyborg 48-47

Comment

was hoping for upset just to piss everyone off.

Comment

goooot em

Comment

zero fear knew she was gonna get it

Comment

Inb4 Cyborg tests positive again.

Comment

Comment

im finding dude who fuked my internet u better believe that

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X