Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
    Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Hoya still an Olympic boxer. Definitely out of his prime but he didn't magically forget how to bang.
    yeah, but his power has to be so diminished, he wont b able to do shit, he was shot in 2008. i dont see him strong enuff (or pull the trigger enuff) to pour on an assault after mcgregor tires (if connor's stamina doesnt improve)
    oscar is gun shy and extremely old
    He's definitely not what he once was. And Conor's odds are way better than they were against Floyd. But I highly doubt Hoya would get washed.

Comment

Re: Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?

Pacquiao vs Conor or gtfo imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Pacquiao vs Conor or gtfo imo.
        I'm team Conor afd but Paq would give him that work

Comment

I agree, but that fight is much more fun.

Comment

I'd definitely pay to see it. The pressers leading up to the fight would be hilarious.

Comment

I couldn't bring myself to pay for Oscar vs Conor, 1 I don't think Oscar would take it seriously. I doubt he goes from thinking it's a complete joke to taking it serious for more than a paycheck (don't blame him at all). 2. It's wayyy past his prime Oscar.

Conor vs Canelo/GGG/Pacquiao sign me up.

The pressers would be hilarious, I just hope if any did happen they don't over do the press. The Mayweather was way too much, if they cut it down and didn't do NY and London (I think it was) would have been much better.

Comment

Yeah it got very redundant. And it made it seem way too long between the announcement and the fight, almost started to lose interest.

Conor vs Canelo/GGG/Paq would all be more entertaining than Hoya; but Conor doesn't come close to winning any of those first 3 haha.

Comment

I agree, his best chances of actually winning would be Pac, but that's still a long shot. I would watch the Oscar fight, and probably be impressed my expectations would be so low.

Comment

Having low expectations so you're always pleasantly surprised is my mantra in life

Comment

jeez studio caught some bodies itt

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        I agree, his best chances of actually winning would be Pac, but that's still a long shot. I would watch the Oscar fight, and probably be impressed my expectations would be so low.
                        GGG would break mcgregors face
                        canelo would easily beat him up and stop him
                        if connor can bully pac around like jeff horn did, then he'd have success against pac until he eventually inevitably tires out, then pac would run circles around him.

but yeah connor vs pac makes more sense for connor to look good against, other than delahoya

(i cant believe we are fuckin entertaining the possibilty of shot ass delahoya fightingf again right now lmao)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X