Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?

Justice and I are going to tag team your wife tonight. Dirty bitch keeps begging us.

Comment

Re: Floyd Mayweather RIPS Delahoya for trying to fight McGregor "is he Sniffing Coke?

Ok, I will let your mom know that you both are coming over for dinner. She will be happy to see that you both are finally out of the closet. She has been begging for ya'll to stop pretending.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Justice and I are going to tag team your wife tonight. Dirty bitch keeps begging us.

Comment

So your wife likes faggots more than you? Or is that the weird fantasy you have in your mind?

Either way, pretty weird, dude

Comment

Gay Moose = Asshole Stay Loose

So your wife likes faggots more than you? Or is that the weird fantasy you have in your mind?

Either way, pretty weird, dude

Comment

Originally posted by studio74 View Post
            It's not as terrible as you thinking. his nuts are edible
            I know you want more of this chocolate dick but you don't know how to act. I don't like dick crazy bitches. It was a one night rape. Nothing more. You need to just move on already. Half of your post are about me. You want my dick in your mouth so bad but I refuse to give it to you. Anyone can search your post history and see that I'm telling the truth. You just won't stop talking about it.

Comment

A paragraph for me just shows you're a tight chick/
              DieSlow just Died Quick
              DieSlow just Died Quick

Comment

What did you tell your wife when she asked why you couldn't lay on your back or sit down?

Comment

I told your mom same thing you told her growing up

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  What did you tell your wife when she asked why you couldn't lay on your back or sit down?

Comment

Lies

You told her that you did a hard forceful shit and it ripped your asshole so bad that it was blood in the bowl. She offered to take you to the E.R and you said you didn't want them to think you lost your manhood.

Comment

That would be better than watching a Twerk battle

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                      i hate twerk
                      You tworked on my dick tho.
                      Twork = To put in work
                      Twerk = Ass shaking

Studio74 said he hates ass shaking. Ok. It doesn't float everyone's boat. I told him he put in work on my dick. He said that would be better than watching a twerk battle.

This Rex picture fits perfectly here. Urban dictionary didn't help you this time Studio74.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        Hoya one of my all time favorites, but I think Conor might just put the hands on him at the point.
                        oscar hasnt fought since 2008, he is gonna lay down and collect a check if this happens. mcgregor's non-boxing ass will still beat him.
                        this aint even a question.
                        he had the nerve to boycott floyd-connor, but now he wants to do it?
                        even though him-connor is a million times less competitive, wtf is he sniffin

Comment

Hoya still an Olympic boxer. Definitely out of his prime but he didn't magically forget how to bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                            Hoya still an Olympic boxer. Definitely out of his prime but he didn't magically forget how to bang.
                            yeah, but his power has to be so diminished, he wont b able to do shit, he was shot in 2008. i dont see him strong enuff (or pull the trigger enuff) to pour on an assault after mcgregor tires (if connor's stamina doesnt improve)
                            oscar is gun shy and extremely old

Comment

man drama

Comment

Studio better check if wifey's insurance gonna cover a visit to the chiropractor, bitch bout to get that back blown out, double impact style.
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X