Any Betting Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Betting Tips?

College football and NFL preferably, usually try to bet with the spread, if spread is too high I play a different card and throw the same amount on it. Looking at Vegas lines. Any tips would be appreciated, or guaranteed lock games. Won $4800 on a $8 10 team parlay first week. Raiders puttin in work this season. Carr is a great QB. Kinda surprising to see them rise above the odds.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Re: Any Betting Tips?

my advice is to sign up for a fantasy football league and offer the same 5 player trades 50x in 3 hours
    [MENTION=8758]Roddy[/MENTION]

Comment

Nah, I don't fantasy football. I do CBS fantasy picks, which currently I'm at 25 wins, went 11 and 5 last week. But I don't pay enough attention to the players on every team and their highlights n stuff in order to play in a fantasy league.

Comment

Green Bay gotta give 9 points in the spread. They better not choke the way they did last week, or Imma be mad. And Younghoe Koo needs to be fired from the Chargers. Lost me a card last week.

Comment

I know there is a guy on espn who is pretty accurate on his pics( id say about 80% and up) even with upsets. The only catch is that he is on espn...at like 5 or 6 in the AM

Comment

Yeah, I've found that listening to the majority of the stuff they spew on ESPN n CBS n stuff during their pre-game shows or warm ups or whatever actually lead you to bet in the wrong direction. They almost never get the spreads right. They are good or at least decent at picking the winners, but the spread always seems to bite them in the ass. Arizona didn't cover the spread last week, neither did GB. The over/under for NE was higher than I wished it had been. But if you pay attention to the games, especially on Red Zone, you can tell they shave points after certain announcers pre-game make their predictions. Vegas isn't about losing money, if they can help it.

Comment

Thanks for giving me the information.

goldenslot

Comment

Thanks for giving me the information.

goldenslot

Comment

Thanks for giving ME the information

Comment

dont bet nfl m8, the teams are way too even and the linemakers have infinite time and resources. bet totals if you have to bet nfl. the money is in cfb, im having one of my best years so far
                    Originally posted by Justice
                    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

never ever buy picks from anyone. the best strategy is to be very selective, if youre playing half the board its impossible to be in the green. even if you really like the board, play like 4-5 games max. 95% of players lose money betting sports in the long term

Comment

havent checked the lines this week, ill get back to you tomorrow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X