Seen Floyd Mayweather Roller Skating A Couple Days Before The Fight LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen Floyd Mayweather Roller Skating A Couple Days Before The Fight LMAO

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdiX2oanqm0"]Floyd Mayweather Spotted Roller Skating A Week Before Showdown With Connor McGregor!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Seen Floyd Mayweather Roller Skating A Couple Days Before The Fight LMAO

Cod damn it they're shitting on his dead corpse at this point.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Also, i think i read Vasyl Lomachenko did ballet as a child. Wladimir Klitschko plays table top tennis to work on coordination.
      Check the puzzle, does it fit
      I am alpha & omega
      And on the seventh day i rise
      Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

lmaoooo i can just picture Connor was training his ass off while Floyd is just skating n shit lmao showing how "difficult" of a fight it was gonna be lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
          lmaoooo i can just picture Connor was training his ass off while Floyd is just skating n shit lmao showing how "difficult" of a fight it was gonna be lmao
          They said Conor took a whole month. Lmfaooooooo bro Im dead af fr fr you feel me
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

You do know these people have lives, right? It's not uncommon for them to do normal things even during training camps. Nobody really trains the last couple of days anyway.

Comment

yeah Moose, i realize that lol. its just funny to me. especially since my cousin ran into him nonchalantly roller skating. and then i see all Connors McFagger fans talking all that trash. it just made me laugh

Comment

yeah Moose, i realize that lol. its just funny to me. especially since my cousin ran into him nonchalantly roller skating. and then i see all Connors McFagger fans talking all that trash. it just made me laugh
                your cousin's a gay
                Originally posted by Wreckless
                I would have rather been black than an orphan
                https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

long time no see buddy

Comment

Conor McCracker... Lmfaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      Jamie foxx said that once Floyd hit Connor, connor said "theyre magically delicious" lmaooo accent was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                        Jamie foxx said that once Floyd hit Connor, connor said "theyre magically delicious" lmaooo accent was hilarious

Comment

Roller skating = cardio = training
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Took less than a second to figure out who has never thrown a punch in their lives itt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                              Took less than a second to figure out who has never thrown a punch in their lives itt.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X