Guillermo Rigondeaux KOs Flores after Bell (Ward-Kov ll Undercard) More controversey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Guillermo Rigondeaux KOs Flores after Bell (Ward-Kov ll Undercard) More controversey

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV8tm5xt4wo"]Guillermo Rigondeaux Knocks Out Opponent After Bell Rings (Awarded 1st Rd KO) (Reaction) - YouTube[/ame]
    VIDEO TAKEN DOWN :edit
    Andre Ward & Guillermo Rigondeaux are both signed under Jay-Zs Roc Nation Sports, and both won controversial fights. hmmmmm.....

Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux KOs Flores after Bell (Ward-Kov ll Undercard) More controver

he knocked him out after the bass from what I heard

Comment

Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux KOs Flores after Bell (Ward-Kov ll Undercard) More controver

Couple illegal shots and then "ko'd" him after the bell. The guy that got "knocked out" deserved to lose it though, he was milking it pretending he got knocked the fuck out trying to get a DQ win.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        he was milking it pretending he got knocked the fuck out trying to get a DQ win.
        wtf never realized that was a thing

Comment

Yeah, if you get hit with an illegal shot if you can convince the referee you can't continue to fight you'll get a DQ victory and in this case he would have won the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Yeah, if you get hit with an illegal shot if you can convince the referee you can't continue to fight you'll get a DQ victory and in this case he would have won the belt.
            holding and hitting is not legal man, yea its on the ref. but even the commentators mentioned tht holding hitting was gonna decide the dq or not. both fighters were in acts of sainging punches so that was incidental.
            and yea i agree that the guy sold the "ko" in hopes of a dq

in my world this is a NoContest

Comment

Dude pulled the parachute.
              Lets be real that saved him from an ass beating
              "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Taken down

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X