• Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson 2

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
    Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
    And I'm kinda late to discussion
    But both those straw weight bitches weren't ugly at all
    Had a hard time keeping my dick soft watching how dominate the ground game was

Ya heard
    she look like a prostitute in a foreign country

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

wtf a prostitute in a foreign country is exactly my type
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

what more could you want
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          sorry bib, this this thread for real knowledge heads only who actually woke up before 12am to peep the fights, you can go post more pictures of my wife elsewhere tho if you down.
          woke up at 8 pm tbf

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            what more could you want
            if it aint brazzillian it aint worth millions

Comment

Weidman a fkn coward fk that idiot
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

you dont have a sig

Comment

fucked up thing is mousasi still in the same spott as he was in before the weidman fight

rommero jacare are still infront of him

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                    the way i look at it is: It would be unfair for the fight to continue after the stoppage. If Wiedman won people would say it was because of the break he got, and if mousasi won people would say the stoppage fucked up the groove or however theyd describe it. While the ref did fuck it up im not to mad at it. he was directly behind and couldnt see Weidmans hands all the way, if there was review allowed it wouldve worked out fine.

Goes back to what i was sayin a few days ago when there should just be 1 commission or atleast unified mma rules for the entire sport or atleast in the US.

They should appeal and say due to ref error the fight should be ruled a no contest.
                    Yeah, but there is not reply in NY. Someone can't watch the replay and tell the reff he was wrong. The reffs call should stand in the ring.

At very least they should have just restarted immediately.

Comment

To my understanding: if yall listen to the ref talking to weidman after the fight was called off, I swear he said something along the lines as "you answered all the questions wrong" referring to the moment where weidman was being reviewed by the docs. There are now news articles referring to this moment where Weidman fucked up on recalling the current date, he said it was February. Also Weidman's corner was pushing for the DQ, saying that the illegal knee made him unfit to fight which might also slightly influenced the doctors decision.

Dana White also commented on this saying if Weidman didn't try to milk the clock, the fight would had kept going.

Now if you want to be technical (meaning following the rules of NYAC) Moose is right:

the fight should had been called a DQ, because you are not allow to do video replay and the original call from the ref is suppose to be final.
                      but Big Jon regardlessly told Ref Goldberg that it was legal, plus to be fair I would imagine many others would be screaming that it was legal. The blame isn't solely on the NYAC staff but also the UFC employees who were clearly telling the ref about the correction.

There is no real winning outcome regardless of the decision.

There should be a rematch, even though it is quite unfair for the real moose, but a win like this would not propel mousasi's case for a titleshot tbh.

(weidman now has two goofy ass losses)

Comment

yeah you can here from this sound bite that matt serra and ray longo are talking and matt mentions chris didnt know what day it was, so that would make sense why the doctor had to stop it

https://streamable.com/s9evi

doesnt change the fact about the whole NYSAC not being able to use replay to overturn it tho so still
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X