Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing David Lemieux vs Curtis Stevens

11pm EST on HBO.

Fight is guaranteed to be all action. Lemieux, when hes on his A game, is all pressure, all hooks. Been struggling to make 160 since the GGG fight, his weign in pics didnt look healthy.

Stevens is a better boxer, working in jabs to set up quick hooks. He is very heavy handed, having started his career KOing dudes at 175/168. Hes been at 160 for several yrs now.

Between these two, they have had 73 fights with 53 KOs and also both have been TKOd twice.
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Re: David Lemieux vs Curtis Stevens

I was hella looking forward to Watching gary Russel Jr and Jermell Charlo fight tonight,
    i was super bummed it got pushed back.
    [MENTION=11524]jerzcity[/MENTION] did you watch the Andrade fight earlier?
    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Televised undercard has Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Rene Alvarado.

Fight is being held at lightweight(Gamboa:131, Rene:little north of 130) which might not be ideal for Yuri.

For those not familiar with him, hes extremely fast/quick, powerful, & likes to engage. Thing is he doesnt have the greatest chin & also has ok defense so he gets caught alot.

Ive been off boxing for several weeks so unfortunately cant even give basic info on Alavarado. I know his name has been out there for a couple yrs so he isnt a push over.
      I am alpha & omega

Comment

Nah boboh, i just saw the results. Howd it go? Im reading andrade was off his game.

Ill prolly really get back into it next week starting with ggg vs jacobs.
        I am alpha & omega

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
          Nah boboh, i just saw the results. Howd it go? Im reading andrade was off his game.

Ill prolly really get back into it next week starting with ggg vs jacobs.
          I didn't watch it i was playing ball but ya I'm interested in the fight next week.
          Jacobs aint no slouch but i think GGG will dropped him in the middle rounds to late middle rounds and it will probably be GGG best win in my eyes.

That weight class doesn't have anything for GGG after this i wanna see him move up and fight one of the Dirrels or Chunky.
          I don't think anyone at Super Middle is fuckin with him either thou he's stuck in a weird spot
          "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Im not sure what GGG walks around at but it'd be interesting if he could get u to Light heavy and take on some of the top 10 up there.
            He seems to big for Super Welter/ Welter which sucks cuz those are eeeeeasily the 2 most stacked weight classes imo theres essentially unlimited fun match-ups in those two classes

Comment

Or make his way up to light heavy and take on some of the killers up there like Adonis and Ward and The Crusher

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/7-day-wei...s-1678--114495

Newsclip basically showing g belongs at 160. Even kell brook outweighed him in 30/7 day weigh ins. I like your 168 match ups, id like to add jose luis ramirez to that lineup.

Id like to see G wrap his year up fighting jermall charlo(i know politics might prevent this) & canelo, then moving up next year.
                I am alpha & omega

Comment

http://wiz1.net/channel24

Lemieux / Stevens ready to rumble
                  let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

jesus it was like 1 min in and both trading off hard blows these guys are fuckin fierce in this bout

Comment

bro Lemieux just slumped Stevens into a coma

Comment

gets carried out on a stretcher

Comment

Brutal KO. I missed the preceding rounds but from what little i saw the winner hasnt made any improvements unfortuneately.
                          I am alpha & omega

Comment

Lemieux looked the same s always he hit hard and is fun to watch but you can't beat top heads like that

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                              http://www.boxingscene.com/7-day-wei...s-1678--114495

Newsclip basically showing g belongs at 160. Even kell brook outweighed him in 30/7 day weigh ins. I like your 168 match ups, id like to add jose luis ramirez to that lineup.

Id like to see G wrap his year up fighting jermall charlo(i know politics might prevent this) & canelo, then moving up next year.
                              ya charlo was who i was thinking of at Super welter.

Obviously wanna see Canelo vs GGG, i would take Saul in that match-up tbh, but i don't think that shit finny happen

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X