• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC on FOX 20: Holm vs Shevchenko

She sucks, get over it.

Comment

She was def hesitant and couldve won that fight if she walked forward an threw.

She blew it though.

Comment

Even if she pushed the pace she'd just get countered x2.

She was too slow.

She sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
          Yo can someone please quote me with a good Terrance Crawford vs. Postol link?
          Thats a fire match-up been waiting on this one for months
          http://wiz1.net/channel8
          Yo thanks Chaunce that link was fire yo, it ended up being the right link it just had some PBC on undercard instead of what was scheduled but the main event was Crawford v Postol.

What site you get that link from? might have to start using that
          "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
            Holly up, id love to watch that crawford-postol fight live, that is gonna be a high level chess match
            Yo jerzcity how'd you think Crawford looked last night? nb

You think he gonna handle pacquiao the same? He got a few inches height and reach wise on Pacman, not sure what they both walk around at weight wise
            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

[MENTION=3724]Bohboh[/MENTION] im gonna wait til saturday to watch the hbo replay.

Ive read around about the fight, Postol said Crawford ran, i heard Crawford stunned him often especially in the 12th. How did you feel about the fight?

Pacquiao basically fights at his walk around weight, give or take a pound & im gonna guess Crawford walks around at low 150's.
              Check the puzzle, does it fit
              I am alpha & omega
              And on the seventh day i rise
              Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                [MENTION=3724]Bohboh[/MENTION] im gonna wait til saturday to watch the hbo replay.

Ive read around about the fight, Postol said Crawford ran, i heard Crawford stunned him often especially in the 12th. How did you feel about the fight?

Pacquiao basically fights at his walk around weight, give or take a pound & im gonna guess Crawford walks around at low 150's.
                They both kind did what you'd expect out of them.
                Postol definitely was the one pushing forward early with his jab counter right as usual but Crawford pretty much figured him out after a few rounds and after 4th round Crawford won pretty much every round by my judging.

Was really impressed by Crawford thou Postol the first dude i seen him fight that i consider an upper tier fighter.
                He earned top competition fights now hope he move up to Welter weight and fight anyone in that top 10 honestly even down to like Spence or Peterson would be fun to watch

Comment

Thats fitting cause i saw a quote from Crawford saying he had Postol figured out after the third. I consider Gamboa a top tier on his resume, i thought he did well considering he went up in weight & was inactive.

Peterson is a good idea for Crawford's first fight at 147. I think he would grow alot as a fighter against him & it would be an fun fight.
                  Check the puzzle, does it fit
                  I am alpha & omega
                  And on the seventh day i rise
                  Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X