General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by young vic View Post

The Black Beast catching a body in the 1st guaranteed
    damn where you been vic

were usually posted up in the otbva discord when the mma events be happening now

come through this weekend

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

damn where you been vic

were usually posted up in the otbva discord when the mma events be happening now

come through this weekend
      Just been busy as shit lately my dude. What's the discord thing you talking about?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by young vic View Post

Just been busy as shit lately my dude. What's the discord thing you talking about?
        https://discord.gg/BH4t7y

Comment

• Ill be watchin the ND game early on but ill prolly be in the discord if yall wanna chat

Comment

• my internet was down the entire day

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• ostavaich vs paige

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNlZrjD2AN/

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUEeBKHBRX/

Another challenger appears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

• Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Comment

• fights this saturday , if my internet doesnt get fucked ill be hur

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

ostavich still wins , she got that right amounnt of thick

Comment

• germaine de randamie making her return fighting pennington lol

Comment

• boyyyyyyyyyy what a KO

Comment

• luckiest shit ive ever seen

korean had that fight won

Comment

• ^^You right about that, and then to top it off, there was just 1 second left. Can you imagine the emotion Zombie must've been going through after 5 rounds just to have it taken away at the very last second?? I would've been real tight!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X