General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That definitely makes sense. The FW division is stacked, but past the top guys its stale. We'll probably see them all fight numerous times.

Comment

• I dont wanna see cub nor Frankie lose. I kinda wished he just moved down tbh
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• cub is the official gate keeper lets be honest

frankie said hed only move down for a title shot which makes sense at this point, i guess the cut is gonna be rough at his age too
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Yeah, thought the same thing. I think Frankie has the tools to beat TJ too. He could bully a lot of 35'ers.

Comment

• i dont think frankie could be tj tbh

maybe if we turn the clock back a few years but not right now

only guy beating tj is gonna prob be cody, i think tj finishes cruze of they fight again

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Idk if he will beat him, but he could. Frankie probably hits harder than the average BW. TJ’s chin isn’t the best.

Who knows. It would be interesting.

Comment

• I dont see frankie moving down tbh, not sure that he can imo. that extra 10 pounds at his age would be abit rough to make but what do i know..

would love to watch frankie vs anyone legit any day of the week though. I think at his age he should take a few weeks off atleast, all these old fuckers are getting slept by the youngins and try to book fights a month after to prove they still got it and end up getting embarrassed again cough*cough*bitchping*cugh*cough etc.

Comment

• Apparently Mighty Fag is going to be out for awhile. They should give TJ an interim at 125, really force this little faggot to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Apparently Mighty Fag is going to be out for awhile. They should give TJ an interim at 125, really force this little faggot to fight.
                    what happened? just his shoulder surgery still or another injury?
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

what happened? just his shoulder surgery still or another injury?
                      Supposedly his shoulder didn't heal correctly, or is still healing or something along those lines.

Comment

• Lmfao mm will be “healed” the second tj booked to fight someone else
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Supposedly his shoulder didn't heal correctly, or is still healing or something along those lines.
                          oh...so nothing new just you listening to Dana again.

Shoulder surgury takes at least 4 months to recover from, and thats why they were always discussing July as the potential date for the fight. He had surgury in the middle of january, no way anybody would ever be reday to start training camp for april lol
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

oh...so nothing new just you listening to Dana again.

Shoulder surgury takes at least 4 months to recover from, and thats why they were always discussing July as the potential date for the fight. He had surgury in the middle of january, no way anybody would ever be reday to start training camp for april lol
                            Jimmy is definitely right. MM will be healed when. TJ is booked.

Why is MM willing I fight Cejudo? Lol

Comment

• https://youtu.be/pMNehWe9cxY

Damn. Chael took Ronda’s soul.

Comment

Jimmy is definitely right. MM will be healed when. TJ is booked.

Why is MM willing I fight Cejudo? Lol
                                I havent seen anywhere that is is willing to fight anyone else. TJ is the only fight he has been talking about. MM doesnt even sit in on the negotiations its his managers who dont want the fight if thats the narrative youre going with lol

but regardless ufc doesnt wanna make the fight so youre not wrong TJ will get booked and MM will have lots of time to heal.
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X