General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahah yeah like remember that HW fight where werdum had volkovs back with both hooks in and then he tried to jump to arm bar but forgot hes 50 and weighs 300 pounds? what a fuckin retard lml

Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      ahah yeah like remember that HW fight where werdum had volkovs back with both hooks in and then he tried to jump to arm bar but forgot hes 50 and weighs 300 pounds? what a fuckin retard lml

Comment

• Werdum could have been a goat too

Fuckin shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

werdum beat cain and fedor

werdum still top 5 oat

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• even qouting is fucked up lol, ment to get yours and potis post smh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• UFC needs heavyweights somethin awful man..

Comment

• Volkov def getting next shot after dc stipe gonna beat the shit outta him tho
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• volk vs stipe would be dope

cain still chilling with his broken back somewhere under a bridge sleeping on rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

werdum beat cain and fedor

werdum still top 5 oat
                    cain hasnt beaten anybody who is currently ranked at HW

fedor also lost to bigfoot and dan henderson

some resume werdum has got there
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• losing to bigfoot when he was giant is one thing, and losing to a former champion when he was still close to his prime henderson is another

but explain stipe losing to stephen struve lol

Comment

• and also i think the doctor stopped the fight between breaks with bigfoot

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          losing to bigfoot when he was giant is one thing, and losing to a former champion when he was still close to his prime henderson is another

but explain stipe losing to stephen struve lol
                          struve damn near poked stipes brain through his eye hole thats the explaination for you. https://streamable.com/mzqi

stipe>
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• i think his hands are just so long that when he makes a fist the knuckle poked stipe in the eye lol

Comment

• We already know Fedor can’t win fights without the referee wearing an earpiece.

Werdum had Volkovs back with 1:30 left. What happened to your Jiu Jitsu, Werdum?

Comment

• Cub vs Frankie 2 at the atantlic city event
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X